35, five years.

"L/n-san."

"L/n."

"....."

"Y/n."

Y/n felt a hand on her shoulder and looked into the blonde setter's eyes. 5-6 years had passed since the Inarizaki friends had gone their separate ways. Hinata was right, even though Brazil was fun and she learned much, it wasn't the same as home. Now 24, she returned to Japan to work with the MSBY Black Jackals and reunited with a couple familiar faces.

She gazed into one of those faces now, Atsumu hadn't changed too much since they last saw each other. Unlike his brother, he kept his hair dyed golden blonde and had the same playboy smirk plastered onto his face. Practice had just finished for the day and they were heading to go get some dinner, it was a hot summer evening and y/n's hair stuck to the back of her neck. 

"It feels like just yesterday we were still in high school. You and Osamu have grown so much it makes me feel old."

Atsumu snorted, "You're only a year-ish older than us. Besides, you aren't exactly an old woman yet."

Y/n sighed and laughed a little, "I guess. Remember in your second year when you and Samu were spying on us and you fell out of that tree?"

"Okay not my proudest moment, it's been like seven years I can't believe you're still teasing me about that. What's with the nostalgia anyways?" He raised an eyebrow.

Y/n stopped walking, tucking a strand of her now short hair behind her ear, her deep blue eyes were distant.

"I was just thinking. About some stuff I want to do in the future, I mean I can't really play forever right? Also as a former Rattlesnake I haven't forgotten that I have a promise to keep."

Atsumu pondered for a second before breaking into a grin. "Okay then whatever it is, count me in."

Seeing the look on y/n he waved his hands in her face and continued, "Part of that promise was to do it together and you'll need help anyways if you're going to start something like a club. I'll help you get back in contact with the others, they'll totally pitch in. You focus on getting to him, he'll probably be pissed if we left him out of something this big."

Atsumu frowned when he saw that y/n's face fell. "You......and Suna are still in contact right?"

Y/n sighed, feeling an ache in her heart. She and Suna had stayed close for a while until he joined the V League, both were so occupied with their own lives they hadn't even realized how much they drifted until it was too late. 

"No, I don't even know where he is anymore."

Atsumu rolled his eyes and pulled out his phone, "Did you guys break up?"

"No, we agreed for a break but— I wouldn't be surprised to see if he's moved on anyways."

Atsumu nudged the phone towards her, "He still plays for EJP Raijin, we don't talk much but it's definitely more than you two. Text him now."

Y/n hesitantly accepted the phone and clicked on Suna's name, the last text they sent was from a couple weeks ago.

Miya.A: Hey 

Handing the phone back to him, they sat down on a park bench and waited for Suna's response. Y/n was nervous, how much had he changed over the years? Did he even remember her? Did she still love him? Y/n didn't need to ask the last question, her feelings had become dormant over the years but she knew that part of her still did.