Lᴜᴡᴏᴏ | Hᴀɴᴅsᴏᴍᴇ Pʀɪɴᴄᴇ

Tw: Mentions of Self harm

Little: Lucas
Caregiver: Jungwoo

Jungwoo placed his keys on the table as he glanced around, looking for Lucas. "Xuxi?" Jungwoo called. To his suprise he received no answer. He noticed a phone laying on the couch. He picked it up and instantly realised it belonged to Lucas. Since the phone was unlocked Jungwoo looked at what his boyfriend was looking at on twitter. "Anyone else think Lucas is untalented?" Was one of the many of hate comments Jungwoo saw on Lucas' screen.

"Xuxi?, Baby where are you?" Jungwoo asked, throwing the phone back on the couch. He walked around the dorms looking for his lover. He heard a noise come from one of the bathrooms. Jungwoo knocked on the door knowing no one was home but Lucas. "Prince?, are you in there?" Jungwoo asked. "Snoopie!" Lucas called from the bathroom and by how high his voice was, Jungwoo could tell Lucas was in little space. Jungwoo tried opening the door but couldn't.

"Prince why is the door locked?" Jungwoo asked. Lucas didnt respond but unlocked the door instead. "Prince wan play wit snoopie!" Lucas said happily. "Prince, why did you lock the door?" Jungwoo asked holding the taller's hands. "Snoopie pretty" Lucas said with some small giggles. "Prince, did you hurt yourself?" Jungwoo asked softly and Lucas shook his head no.

"Promise?" Jungwoo asked and Lucas nodded. "Do you mind if I check?" Jungwoo asked. Lucas nodded. "Come on, we'll change you and I'll check" Jungwoo said tlaing the youngers hand and walking to his bedroom. He sat the little down on the bed and went to his cloest and grabbed some things for him. He placed the light blue jumper and white, lacy thigh highs on the bed.

"Want me to help you undress?" Jungwoo asked. Lucas nodded. "Your the most handsome prince I've ever seen" Jungwoo complimented and Lucas smiled brightly. He removed the youngers shirt. He checked the youngers arm. Lightly touching his fully healed and barely noticable scars. "God your so pretty" Jungwoo said kissing the littles hand. Lucas burst into a little fit of giggles.

He took of the youngers sweatpants and looked down his legs, making sure Lucas didnt hurt himself. He grabbed the gigantic blue jumper, that went down to Lucas' mid thigh and put it in the little. He put the thigh highs on Lucas's soft, hairless legs. He stood up and kissed Lucas' head. "Now, what does my handsome prince want to do?" Jungwoo asked. "Wan hug with Snoopie!" Lucas said happily.

"Alright prince, let me get your paci, get comfy" Jungwoo said, planting a little kiss on Lucas' nose. Lucas smiled. "I luv chu snoopie!" Lucas said, grabbing Jungwoo's head and connecting their lips slopily. The little let go of his cargiver. "Your the most handsome, talented boy I've ever met and I love you so much" Jungwoo said. He went to Lucas' drawer and grabbed a paci. He went back to the bed and the two cuddled up beside eachother. "Snoopie love baby?" Lucas asked the older. "Of course I do baby" Jungwoo said before putting the light pink pacifier in the littles mouth.

"And I will for the rest of my life"