NᴏRᴇɴ | Aʀᴛ Mᴀɴ

Little: Jeno
Caregiver: Renjun

Renjun walked into his littles bedroom after looking around their apartment and not being able to find him. Renjuns eyes widned as he noticed Jeno on the floor, paint splattered everywhere. "Baby!" Renjun called as he pulled Jeno's paint covered hands off the floor. "Nono wan be art man like Daddy!" Jeno said with his eye smile.

"Nono paint Daddy!" Jeno said looking at the scribbles of paint on the floor. Renjun looked at the picture and felt his heart explode at the cuteness, but knew he had to scold the boy. "Its beautiful baby but you should've asked me and I would've given you something to paint on" Renjun said, picking up the paint covered boy. "Nono Punished?" the little asked sadly. "Yes little one, you shouldn't have touched daddy's paint" Renjun said as he walked to the bathroom.

He sat the little boy on a stool they kept in the bathroom. He began running the bath. "And since you touched daddy's paint, no candy for the rest of the day. Jeno pouted. "Me sowy daddy" Jeno said. "I forgive you baby" Renjun said as the bath filled. He grabbed the bubble bath (its basically a liquid that makes the bubbles in a bath) and poured it in.

"How old are?" Renjun asked Jeno, seeing if he could leave him to bathe by himself. Jeno looked at his fingers and counted them a few time before showing a two with his fingers. Renjun sighed. "Okay, hands up little one" Renjun said and the younger raised his arms. Renjun removed the paint covered jumper and left it on the floor. "Stand for me little one" Renjun said. Jeno loved the nickname little one, even if he was way taller than Renjun, it always made him feel tiny. Jeno stood momentarily while Renjun pulled down the littles underwear.

He checked the temperature of the bath and turned off the tap before picking up his naked little and putting him in the bath. Renjun grabbed a few of Jeno's bath toys and gave them to him. "I'm going to go clean up the paint, call me if you need me baby" Renjun said. Jeno nodded before beginning to play with his rubber ducks. The older went in to the room and sighed as he looked at his expensive paint all over the floor. He began picking up the empty tubes of paint and throwing them in the trash.

He grabbed a washcloth and began scrubbing the floor and walls. After about ten minutes of trying to clean the paint he gave up trying to get rid of the stains. He went back to his little. He saw the boy crying in the bath. "Why are you crying little one?" Renjun asked softly, kneeling down beside the bath. "Daddy forget Nono" the little sniffeld.

"I didnt forget out you baby, Daddy was just cleaning up the paint" Holding the youngers face and kissing his wet head. "Nono wan cuddle wit daddy!" Jeno said wrapping his arms around Renjun and pulling his upper body towards him, soaking him. Renjun hugged the boy back, note caring If he for wet. "Daddy bath with Nono!" Jeno said letting go of the boy. Renjun chucked.

"You want Daddy to bathe with you?" Renjun asked and Jeno nodded. "Alright, give me a moment little one" Renjun said, standing up and he removed his shirt. Jeno smiled bright as Renjun removed the rest of his clothes and got into the other end of the big bath. "Here!, Daddy have dis one" Jeno said, handing his caregiver one of his ducks.