JᴀᴇYᴏɴɢ | Dᴀᴅᴅʏ...

Little: Taeyong
Caregiver: Jaehyun

Taeyong waddled around his and Jaehyun's apartment. He quickly found Jaehyun laying on their bed on his phone. "Daddy!" Taeyong said, walking over and making grabby hands to Jaehyun. Before Taeyong could hug the younger, he swatted him away. "Listen Taeyong, we need to talk" Jaehyun said, standing up from the bed.

"Bout what?" Taeyong asked, obviously little. "I'm breaking up with you, your too childish" Jaehyun said and Taeyong felt his heart break. "I asked an adult out, not a two year old, I didnt want a child, I wanted a partner" Jaehyun said and Taeyong began crying. "B-but Da-daddy-" "I'm not your Daddy" Jaehyun said inturupting Taeyong.

"I can do so much better, you not even that good looking, your the only one getting anything out of this relationship, your getting a place to stay, I'm not getting anything!, I'm sick of feeling like a dad, now, pack you shit and get out of my house" Jaehyun said, crossing his arms. "B-but-" "I said get out!" Jaehyun yelled at the little, who by now sobbing, inturupting him. "P-pl-please. I h-have no w-where to go-go!" Taeyong sobbed. "That's not my problem, maybe if you weren't a child you would" Jaehyun said.

----

Taeyong shot up from his and Jaehyun's bed, sobbing quietly as he held his stuffi tightly, sucking on his pacifier. His sobs got louder, holding his stuffi tighter. The door to the bedroom quickly opened and Jaehyun walked in, worry written all over his face. "What's wrong pumpkin?" Jaehyun asked, rushing over to the bed.

Jaehyun sat on the bed and pulled the little into a hug. "What happened?" Jaehyun asked softly, playing with the olders hair to calm him. "D-daddy no lo-love T-t-tae!" Taeyong cried, stuttering between sobs. "Nonsense, I love you so much, why would you think that?" Jaehyun asked the little. Taeyong couldn't answer, crying harder. "Did my little pumpkin have a bad dream?" Jaehyun asked.

Taeyong had nightmares often, it usually ended up with him awaking in tears and Jaehyun having to rock him back asleep. Taeyong nodded his head in Jaehyuns chest. "Dont worry pumpkin, whatever the dream was, it isnt real and daddy loves you more than anything else in the world" Jaehyun comforted.

After a while of Jaehyun rocking Taeyong in his arms the older had calmed down. "Now, tell daddy what happend in your dream" Jaehyung said to the little. Taeyong sniffeld and removed his pacifier. "D-daddy told baby tae, he no wan Tae to live with him no more. He a-also told Tae he ugly" Taeyong said.

"Oh Pumpkin, daddy thinks your the most handsome baby in the world" Jaehyun said "and like I said before, I love you so much and I'll keep saying it until you know I love you" Jaehyun said, hugging Taeyong tighter. "Promise?" Taeyong asked. "Of course, I love you so much pumpkin" Jaehyun said. Taeyong yawned.

"I luv you two daddy" Taeyong said, closing his eyes and laying on Jaehyun's chest. Jaehyun smiled and lay down. He took Taeyong pacifier from the bed and put it in the littles mouth. "Goodnight pumpkin" Jaehyun whispered to the little who was in his arms. "Night night Daddy" Taeyong mumbled, half asleep