CʜᴇɴSᴜɴɢ | Sᴀᴅ Bᴀʙʏ

Little: Chenle
Caregiver: Jisung

Chenle sniffeld. He had been crying for nearly an hour and didn't know why. He woke up feeling sad, and that made him slip almost instantly. He had been crying since he woke up in the middle off the night an hour ago and thankfully hadn't woken anyone up. He sucked on his pacifier while the tears streamed down his face. He clutched his white rabbit stuffi tighter as he heard footsteps from outside his door.

He quickly turned over so his back was to the door. The door was opened by the maknae of the group, worry written all over his face. "Lele?" Jisung questioned. Chenle had to try his hardest to not let out a sound. "Angel, I know your awake, I heard you crying from my room" Jisung said as he walked in, closing the door behind him. Chenle let out a muffled cry, cursing mentally as he did. Jisung sat on the bed beside the little.

The younger lay in the bed and spooned the little, wrapping his arms around him. "Don't cry, dada's here" Jisung whispered softly. Chenle sniffeld as the tears continued. "Want to tell dada's why his little angel is crying?" Jisung asked. Chenle got out of the olders grip and sat up. "Angel?" Jisung asked, sitting up with the boy. "S-sad" Chenle mumbled. "Why are you sad?" Jisung asked, pulling the little onto his lap. "Am sad" The little cried.

Jisung rubbed circles in the olders back. He new sometimes Chenle got very sad sometimes for no reason at all, and it hurt him knowing he couldnt make his baby happy. Chenle tears quieted as Jisung held him tightly, as he whispered loving words into his ear. Jisung soon lay down with the little laying on his chest. "Try and sleep, its late" Jisung whispered. Chenle sniffeld. "Otay dada" he said quietly as his tears had stopped. Soon The two had fallen asleep peacefully in each others arms.

(A/N: sorry it's short, I haven't had a lot of inspiration recently)