JᴏʜɴJᴀᴇ | Mɪᴅɴɪɢʜᴛ Tᴇᴀ Pᴀʀᴛʏ

Little: Johnny
Caregiver: Jaehyun

Johnny peaked into Jaehyun's room. The little internally squeeled as he saw his caregiver fast asleep. He quietly ran towards the living room. He could do whatever he wanted without consequence. His first thought was candy. He looked around for where Jaehyun hid the candy. He searched around for about twenty minutes, he was ready to give up until he noticed something at the back of the fridge, hidden behind all the vegetables.

Johnny pulled out a small bag filled with chocolate. The little giggled with excitement. He shut the fridge and left the chocolate on the counter before running to his room. Johnny grabbed as many stuffi's as he could, which was only three as they were big. He ran back into the living room and placed his stuffi's on the couchs. He was going to have a midnight tea party. After twenty minutes everything was set up.

"So Mistew Jowge!, how you?" Johnny asked with a smile. Picking up his milk which was in a sippy cup. He frowned. He didn't like cold milk. He nodded as if he was listing to the big gray bear. "Vewy intwesting" Johnny said, still nodding. "An you Mistew Doyoungie?" Johnny asked looking at his bunny. Johnny continued having conversations with his stuffed animals and eating chocolate for over an hour.

"John, baby what are you doing?" Jaehyun asked, his voice raspy and deep from just walking up. Johnny froze in fear. It was atleast two in the morning and his bedtime was nine. "If we quiet, he go away!" Johnny whisper-yelled to his stuffed animals. Jaehyun sighed. "Dont ignore me, what are you doing?" Jaehyun asked, repeating himself.

"Tea pawty" Johnny said softly, now scared of getting into trouble. Jaehyun sighed again as he walked towards the couchs where Johnny was sitting. "You ate all the chocolate and made a mess" Jaehyun said, referring to the wrapped that's were everywhere. Johnny didn't reply. "Pick up your wrappers while I bring your stuffi's back into your room" Jaehyun said, rubbing his sleepy eyes.

"But Misses Nelly is telling me bout hew cousin!" Johnny said. Jaehyun yawned and picked up Johnny. "We'll clean tomorrow, no candy for a week, and you'll be going to bed at eight for the next few days" Jaehyun said and Johnny pouted. "Were going to bed" Jaehyun said. "But wat bout stuffi's?" Johnny said sadly. "There going to continue having a tea party" Jaehyun said as he got to his room.

The younger placed Johnny on the messed up bed and and put the blanket over him. Jaehyun then got in in infront of Johnny the little and hugged him tightly. "Dada me wan play" Johnny whined. "Baby, go asleep, we'll play in the morning" Jaehyun said, closing his eyes. "Can we build a fowt?!" Johnny asked excitedly. "Yes baby, we can build a fort tomorrow" Jaehyun said. "Weally?!- Jaehyun cut of Johnny with a kiss. "Baby go asleep" Jaehyun muttered. Johnny nodded with a smile.

"Awe we weally gon make a fowt?" Johnny asked all giddy. "Yes, now go asleep" Jaehyun said, he was very tired. "I'm vewy excited, we build it now?" Johnny asked. Jaehyun sighed. "No, go asleep" the younger mumbled, reaching on of his hands to beyond him to grab a pacifier from his beside table. "Why not-" Johnny was cut off by Jaehyun putting a pacifier in his mouth. "Sleep little one, dada's tired" Jaehyun mutterd and finally the little stopped talking and soon fell asleep.