CʜᴇɴSᴜɴɢ | Uʜ Oʜ

Chenle and Jisung walked around he mall, holding each others hands. "What did we come for her again?" Chenle asked. "Because, I need to buy some things" Jisung replied. "And why did I have to come?" Chenle asked. "Because, your either in school or at home, you need to get out for a while" Jisung said.

Chenle pouted. "How about, if your good while were out, when we go home, we can cuddle, watch Disney movies and even eat candy" Jisung said and Chenle's eyes lit up. "Alright, I'll be good" Chenle said and Jisung smiled at the older. The two continued walking and Chenle couldn't help but notice a baby store. He slipped out of Jisungs hand without being noticed and walked into the store.

He began looking at the pacifiers and stuffed animals. As he did he ended up slipping into little space. He found a dolphin plush and dolphin pacifier and he really, really, wanted them. He reached into his pocket and found his wallet, turning into a fit of excited giggles as took out ten dollars and walked up to the cash register

. He put the two things on the counter. The woman scanned the two items. "That'll be 8.99 dollars please" The women said. Chenle nodded and handed here the money. "Have a nice day sir" She said with a smile as she handed Chenle back the change. Chenle smiled back, putting the money in his pocket before taking the stuffi and paci before quickly leaving.

He clinged onto the stuffi as he realised he had lost Jisung. The little wanted to fall to the floor and sob until Jisung found him, but knew he would be punished later if he did. He began to wander around and look for his caregiver while be held back tears. It felt like he was wondering for hours, though it was only about five minutes.

He found a bench and sat down, waiting for Jisung to find him. He began crying softly while hugging his stuffi tightly. He moved his head around still looking for Jisung. The tall boy soon got Chenle's attention, he was looking around frantically, trying to find him. Jisung quickly noticed the crying Chenle and rushed over to him.

"Chenle!, where did you go?, and why are you crying?" Jisung asked kneeling infront of the little, wiping his tears. "Baby buy stuffi and paci, but wen I go find daddy, you gon" Chenle sniffeled. "Are you little baby?" Jisung asked and Chenle nodded. "Come on" Jisung said, standing up and lifting Chenle in his arms. "Let's go home baby" Jisung said to his little as they left the mall.

They got to the car and Jisung put Chenle into the backseat, before he got into the drivers seat. "Daddy?" Chenle asked. "Yes baby?" Jisung replied. "Since Baby ran off, dis mean no movie, cuddles and candies?" Chenle asked quietly. Jisung sighed and thought. "Yes, but we can do something else" Jisung said. "Okie daddy, Baby wan to play stuffi's wit Daddy" Chenle said. "Alright baby, sounds fun" Jisung said smiling.