JᴏʜɴHʏᴜᴄᴋ | Hᴜɴɢʀʏ

(TW* food!)

Little: Donghyuck
Caregiver: Johnny

"Hey Sunshine!, im home" Johnny called happily. Soon the sun kissed boy ran out of his room and jumped into Johnny's arms. "Missed you daddy!" The little said with a smile, his face buried into the olders neck.

"I missed you too baby" Johnny said "have you eaten?." Donghyuck shook his head hesitantly. "Hm?, why?, I made sure was food ready for you" Johnny asked.there"No hungry" Donghyuck replied. "You've been up for hours sunshine, there is no way your not hungry" Johnny laughed.

"Want me to make you something now then?". The little shook his head. Donghyuck's behaviour was odd. "Sunshine is somthing wrong?, your acting weird" Johnny asked walking into the living room.

The little shook his head again. "If something is wrong you know you can always talk to me right?" Johnny reminded. Donghyuck whimperd slightly. "Now I know something is wrong, what is it sunshine?" The older asked sitting down on the couch. "No wan eat" Donghyuck admitted. "Hm?, why not?" Johnny asked. "C-cause- make me, sad" the little said softly.

By now Donghyuck sitting on Johnny's lap refusing to look the older in the eye. Johnny took the others hand into his. "Awe baby, why does it make you sad?" He asked. The little shrugged is shoulders, tears now pricking his eyes. "Dont cry sunshine, it's okay, daddy's here" Johnny said, pulling the little close and hugging his tightly.

Donghyuck sniffled. "How about I make you a smoothie?, it'll be just like a tasty drink" Johnny offered. He soon felt the little nod hesitantly. "And we can make more smoothies until eating doesnt make you sad, okay?" He asked. Donghyuck nodded again.

"Otay" he mumbled softly. Johnny smiled. "Then let's go make a smoothie with all your favourite fruits" he said. "I put candy in it?!" Donghyuck asked. Johnny laughed. "Sure sunshine".