RᴇɴMɪɴ | Mᴏᴍᴍʏ

Little: Renjun
Caregiver: Jaemin

Renjun sat in a pile of his clothing, looking for something to wear. He whined softly as he rumeged through the clothes of all kinds. He squealed with joy when he found a pink jumper he had stolen from Jaemin. He stood up and changed his t-shirt, matching the jumper with a light pink skirt. He had a date planned with his boyfriend and slipped into little space, but didnt want to cancel plans.

Jaemin knew Renjun was a little, but had never seen him in little space before. Renjun walked to the mirror and admired his outfit, the pretty colors and the skirt made him slip even further. He twirled around, and giggled when he watched the skirt lift up and spin. He heard a knock at his apartment door and quickly whisked to the door. He opened the door and saw Jaemin looking even more handsome than he usually does.

"Hey Renjun" Jaemin said with a big smile. "Hewo!" Renjun greeted. Jaemin was a slight bit suprised by the older. "Are you little?" Jaemin asked, obviously nervous. Renjun could his hear the nervousness in Jaemin's voice and all of a sudden all the bad thoughts came flooding into his head. Renjun shook his head and tried acting big. "I have to- ch-change" Renjun stuttered. The little tried to run to his room, but Jaemin held his wrist and pulled him into his chest.

"You know I really like you right?, every single bit of you, even your little side" Jaemin said, hugging the little tightly. Renjun looked up at Jaemin, tears forming in his eyes. "Weally?" Renjun asked. "Of course" Jaemin replied "how about we stay inside and do what ever you want". Renjun smiled. "Can we watch Doc McStuffins an maybe eat sum candy?" Renjun asked. "Of course we can" Jaemin paused, remembering when he had done some research on little space when Renjun had told him about it "my little prince?".

Renjun burst into a small fit of giggles at the nickname. "So you like my little prince?" Jaemin asked, picking the little up in his arms. "Yeah, makes me feel wittle" Renjun mumbled, hugging Jaemin. Jaemin smiled. "So you want me to get anything for when we cuddle?" Jaemin asked. "I wan blankie" Renjun said "on my bed." Jaemin nodded and made his way to the olders bedroom.

He gasped lightly at the mess. "You'll have to clean this tomorrow, it's very, very messy" Jaemin said, stepping over the clothes that were thrown everywhere. "But I no wan clean it" Renjun mumbled with a cute pout. Jaemin smiled, he knew Renjun told him to enforce rules if he ever saw him in little space but the cute pout he had made his heart explode. "What if I help you clean it?" Jaemin asked. Renjun nodded happily.

Poor Jaemin. Little did he know he's end up cleaning it while Renjun watched moomin. Jaemin grabbed a blanket that lay messed up on the little's bed. "Can we cuddle now mommy?" Renjun asked. Jaemin was taken back a little. When he researched little space he found some names for caregivers. He was expecting to be called things along the lines of daddy, dada, papa etc, but he never expected mommy.

"Of course we can my prince" Jaemin said, leaving the room and going back to the living room. Jaemin sat down, Renjun now on his lap. The little turned around so he was facing the television. Jaemin put the blanket over the two and wrapped his arms around Renjun's waist and placed his head on the others shoulder. "You comfy handsome?" Jaemin asked softly. Renjun nodded. Jaemin turned on Doc McStuffions and the two watched in silence.

Though Jaemin wasn't really watching, he was just enjoying having Rnejun in his arms. "I'm sowy mommy" Renjun mumbled after a while of silence. "What are you sorry for?, you haven't done anything" Jaemin asked, slowly getting used to being called mommy. "I rwuined our date" Renjun said. "That's nonsense, you didnt ruin our date, sure it wasnt what I was expecting but, this is a lot better" Jaemin replied. Renjun turned around and cuddled into Jaemin' chest.

"You're da best mommy" Renjun mumbled "I wuv you so much." Jaemin froze. They had never said I love you to eachother before. "I l-love you too my little prince" Jaemin said, holding Renjun tighter. After twenty minutes Renjun had falling asleep, clutching onto his mommy like a koala bear. Jaemin smiled, he had done a pretty good job especially since it was his first time caring for a little. God he loved Renjun.