KᴜɴTᴇɴ | Cʜᴏʀᴇs

Little: Ten
Caregiver: Kun

Kun walked into the wayV dorm, pushing his blue hair from his face. He walked to the living room and saw Ten laying on the floor drawing a picture, surround by stuffi's as a cartoon played in the background. "Hey bud" Kun said happily, excited to see his baby. "Mama!" Ten squeaked, looking up from his page's at Kun. He sat up and made grabby hands at his caregiver.

Kun smiled and walked towards the little, picking him up. The older kissed Ten's forehead. "Did you do your chores while I was gone?" Kun asked. Ten shook his head. "Why not?" Kun asked sternly, his smile fading. "I dwaw Mama picture!" Ten replied, pointing at one of the pages on the floor. The little hopped down from Kun's arms and picked up the peice of paper.

He showed Kun the drawing of the two of them at the beach. Kun crossed his arms. "Is Mama mad?" Ten asked quietly, feeling guilty. "No baby, I'm just disappointed. But the picture is beautiful, your very talented" Kun said, crossing his arms. Ten pouted. "Me sowy Mama" Ten mumbled, still holding the picture. "I forgive you, now, come on, I'll help you clean your room" Kun said with a smile.

"You put my pictuwe on da fwidge first?" Ten asked. He was really proud of the picture. "Of course" the older replied, picking up Ten. The little smiled happily as Kun brought him to the kitchen. "Here" Kun said, handing Ten a small magnet. Ten took the magnet and hung the picture on the little area of the fridge that was free. "I have such a talented baby" Kun said kissing the youngers nose.

"Now time to clean your room" kun said. Ten eyes widned before laying his head on the older's shoulder and pretending to be asleep. "Baby, I know your awake" Kun said softly as Ten let out soft snores. "No, me asweep" Ten whispered. Kun laughed. "Your lucky I love you" Kun said as he walked towards his room. "Me wub chu woo Mama" Ten said.

Kun smiled as he entered his room. Ten yawned, he was actually tired and really needed a nap. "You can have a nap and we'll clean your room afterwards" Kun said. "Best Mama" Ten mumbled. "I'm going to make some food for the other members" Kun said laying ten on the bed filked with stuffi's and covering him with blankets. "Nooo" Ten whined "stay wit me."

"But what about the others?" Kun asked. "Me no cawe bout dem!, me wan cuddles" Ten said. "That's mean" Kun said. "Me no cawe, wan Mama cuddles!" Ten said, making grabby head. "Fine" the older said, lifting up the blanket and laying beside Ten who quickly began hugging him tightly. "Rest" Kun whispered. "Mama" Ten whined softly as he regressed to a younger age. Kun knew what the little wanted so began softly singing some lullabys as Ten began drifting off.