LᴜRᴇɴ | Bᴜʟʟɪᴇs

Little: Renjun
Caregiver: Lucas

Renjun hadn't regressed in over a month and Lucas was getting worried. What made Lucas feel worse was he couldn't be with his baby all the time. Lucas was was in college while Renjun was in his senior year of high school. Lucas hadn't seen Renjun in two weeks and missed him, despite all the times they facetimed. He had planned to suprise him and hopefully the two would spend the weekend together.

He had a spare key to Renjun's house just incase. He stood in front of the house with a gift wrapped in light blue wrapping paper. The box had a small moomin plushie and two new pacifiers that Lucas had customized just for his little. He quietly unlocked the door and shut it behind him. He snuck through the house and up the stairs and just outside of Renjuns room.

He flung open the door and saw Renjun sitting on his bed, sobbing into his hands. "Renjun?" Lucas asked quietly. Renjun's breath hitched. The presant fell from the olders hand as he quickly walked to Renjun, pulling him into a tight embrace. "What's wrong?" Lucas asked, his heart breaking hearing Renjun's sobs. The youngers small hands made their way to Lucas chest and gripped onto his shirt.

After a while of Renjun crying, his sobs became soft crys until they eventually stopped. "Now, tell me what's wrong" Lucas said. Renjun let go of Lucas' shirt and got out of the embrace. "B-b-bullies c-call m-me na-names" Renjun cried. The worst part of Renjun still being in highschool was, he got bullied, badly and he would refuse to let Lucas "talk" to them. "Those bastards again?, what did they do this time?" Lucas asked.

"They called me ugly, a f-fag, fat a-and e-even st-stared hitting me, I'm so sick of them!" Renjun cried. Lucas pulled Renjun on his lap. "You are the prettiest, most handsomest boy I've ever met, and I'm not just saying that because your my boyfriend" Lucas said. Renjun slipped instantly as Lucas called him pretty, he always slips when Lucas calls him pretty.

"And those bastards, I'll hunt everyone of them down and make them regret every laying a hand on my beautiful angel" Lucas said, kissing the youngers cheek. Renjun smiled, he loved his over protective Lucas was. "And you are perfect, no matter what anyone else says" Lucas whispered in the boys ear. "Weally daddy?" Renjun asked softly. Lucas internally celebrated for getting Renjun into little space.

"Of course baby" Lucas replied. Lucas wipped away his little's tears. After Renjun and fully stopped crying, he played with the olders hair. "Does my Little boy want the presant daddy got him?" Lucas asked. Renjun's eyes lit up as he nodded. Lucas took Renjun off his lap placing him on the bed. He stood up and went to take the presant off the floor. He went back to Renjun and handed the box to him.

Renjun began trying to open the presant as Lucas sat down beside him. After a moment of struggling Lucas decided to just open the gift for the little. Renjun gasped as he saw the moomin stuffi, quickly taking it and holding it tightly. He then noticed the Snufkin themed pacifier and quickly put it in his mouth. Renjun hugged Lucas tightly.

"So you like it?" Lucas asked, though he already knew the answer from Renjun's reaction. "Wuv it!" Renjun squeaked. "I'm glad, I made the pacifier myself" Lucas said. "Best. Daddy. Ever!" Renjun said. Lucas smiled happily knowing his hard work hadnt gone to waste. "And your the best little ever" Lucas said, kissing Renjun's nose.