JᴏʜɴJᴀᴇ | Bᴇᴅᴛɪᴍᴇ

Little: Johnny
Caregiver: Jaehyun

"Daddy!, Help!" Johnny called from their bedroom. Jaehyun walked in from the kitchens and saw Johnny sitting on the bedroom floor in nothing but his underwear. "What do you need help with little one?" Jaehyun asked. Johnny lifted one of his arms and handed Jaehyun a onesie. "Does my little need help putting on his onesie?" Jaehyun asked and Johnny nodded.

Jaehyun looked at the onesie and smiled realising it was a dinosaur. Jaehyun helped Johnny into the dinosaur onesie. "Awe, aren't you adorable!" Jaehyun cooes. Johnny giggles. "Now, it's bedtime, is their anything you want little one?" Jaehyun asked. Johnny just smiled happily at Jaehyun. Jaehyun laughed. "Too little to talk?" Jaehyun asked. "No wan talk" Johnny said yawning

Jaehyun smiled. "Is baby tired?" Jaehyun asked, lifting Johnny. The little shock his head, before yawning again. "I think you are little one" Jaehyun smiled, laying Johnny on the bed. "No!, wan stay up!" Johnny said. "Baby, its bedtime" Jaehyun said sternly. "Nuh uh!" Johnny said, sitting go on the bed and crossing his arms. "Little one, go asleep, your just being bratty" Jaehyun said.

"No wan go sleep!" Johnny said. Jaehyun sighed and sat on the bed beside Johnnym "Johnny, its bed time, go asleep or you'll be punished" Jaehyun said, using his daddy voice. "No wan to go sleep!" Johnny yelled. "Do not yell at me, I'm going to leave you in here until you learn to control your anger" Jaehyun said. "No!, stay wit baby!" Johnny yelled as Jaehyun stood up. Jaehyun left the room.

"No need daddy" Johnny muttered as he got out of the bed. He waddled over to where his crayons and coloring book. He coloured for what felt like years, expecting Jaehyun to walk into the room and attack him with cuddles, but he never did. Johnny, who now really missed his caregiver, stood up and waddled outside the room. He saw Jaehyun sitting on the couch doing something on his phone and grinning.

Johnny pouted as he felt tears fall down his cheeks. "Daddy" Johnny called quietly. Jaehyun didn't even flinch. "Daddy" Johnny called again and he started walking towards Jaehyun. Johnny starting crying harder as Jaehyun ignored him. "So-sorry daddy, J-Johnny no be brat, p-p-promise" Johnny cried. Jaehyun quickly turned to his baby and picked him up. "That's all you needed to say little one" Jaehyun said.

Johnny sniffled. Jaehyun brought him back to the bedroom and put him on the bed. Johnny couldn't stop the tears as he held on to Jaehyun tightly. "I'm sorry baby" Jaehyun said, pulling Johnny away and wiping his tears. Johnny ended up crying for another few minutes and only stopped when Jaehyun cradled him in his arms as he quietly sung Johnny to sleep.