NᴏRᴇɴ | Pᴀɪɴᴛ Sᴛᴀɪɴ

Little: Renjun
Caregiver: Jeno

When Renjun stepped out of his room, obviously trying to hid his hand behind his back as he crept towards the bathroom it was more than I little suspicious. "What are you doing?" Jeno asked, an eyebrow raised. The little jumped with a small yelp. "N-nothin" he mumbled. "So why are you being suspicious?" Jeno asked. "Wa dat mean?" Renjun asked, his head tilting to the side ever so slightly.

Jeno sighed. "I'll explain later, show baba your hands" he said, crouching infront of the little and putting his hands out. The older pouted and reluctantly placed his small hands in his caregivers. "Care to explain?" Jeno asked looking at the paint stained hands. "Injun paint wit out tewwing baba" Renjun said softly, his eyes swelling with tears of guilt. "And?". "An I got paint on da wug" He cried.

"Dont cry prince, its okay" Jeno said, removing his hands from under Renjun's and wiping away the littles tears. "B-but I wuin da wug" Renjun cried. "That doesnt matter, baba will clean it while you wash your hands okay?" Jeno asked. Renjun nodded. "I-is baba angy?" He asked after a moment of silence. "Of course not, you didnt do it on purpose, but next time if something like this happens, tell me right away, okay my prince?" Jeno asked.

The little nodded before going towards the bathroom to wash his hands. Jeno walked into Renjun's room, expecting paint to everywhere. He was definitely suprised to only see a small blob. He grabbed a cloth and within five minutes the stain was gone. Let's just say Renjun never painted with Jeno's supervision again.

(A/N Hey guys!. I'm really sorry for not posting in such a long time but quarantine was lifted a few weeks ago and I've been spending every day with friends and have had zero time to wright, I'll try my hardest to upload more frequently. <3)