NᴏRᴇɴMɪɴ | Nᴜʀsᴇ Rᴇɴᴊᴜɴ

Little: Renjun
Caregivers: Jeno and Jaemin

"Daddy!, daddy!, daddy!" Renjun said continuously, jumping up and down with his bunny in his arms. "Yes baby?" Jaemin asked, looking up from his book. "Why dada still sleeping?, me wan plaaay" Renjun asked, dragging out the word play. "Dada isnt feeling well" Jaemin replied "daddy will play with you if you want."

Renjun rolled his eyes. "Am I that bad?" Jaemin asked with a small laugh. "Daddy just wan to get out of studying" Renjun said. "Oh hush- do you wanna play or not?" Jaemin asked. "Yeah, wit dada, but he sick" Renjun said pouting. "How about, we play a game, all three of us" Jaemin suggested and Renjun perked up. "You can be dada's nurse, we'll dress you up and then make some soup for daddy" Jaemin said.

Renjun began bouncing up and down again, a massive smile on his face. "Okay, okay, calm down" Jaemin said with a smile, standing up from the couch. "Up!" Renjun said, holding out his two arms. Jaemin smiled as he picked up Renjun who was still holding his light pink bunny. "We have to go into dada's room, so be quite Alright little one?" Jaemin asked, kissing Renjuns head. Renjun giggled and nodded.

Jaemin walked into their room where Jeno was sleeping soundly. Jaemin walked to the closet and took out a large white button up white shirt, white thigh highs and a fake stethoscope they bought in a child's docter kit. They quickly sneaked back out and I to the living room and Jaemin put the clothes on the couch. "You need help putting it on?" Jaemin asked and Renjun shook his head. "You watch bunny?" Renjun asked.

"What's the magic word?" Jaemin and. "Pease daddy" Renjun begged. "Of course I will baby, now, change while i make the soup" Jaemin said, taking the bunny off Renjun. Renjun smiled as Jaemin walked off to the kitchen. Renjun removed his large light pink jumper and put on the shirt, though he only did one button before giving up. He put on the thigh highs and the stethoscope.

"Daddy, am I pwetty?" Renjun asked softly. Jaemin turned around and had to hold back a laugh. "Very pretty, want me to help you button up the shirt?" Jaemin and and Renjun nodded before waddling over to Jaemin who was cutting up some things for the soup. Jaemin buttoned up the buttons and kissed Renjun's nose. Renjun looked down at his small feet and smiled.

About twenty minutes later, Renjun added three cups of salt to the finished soup and Jaemin, not wanting to upset the little, decided to serve it anyway. "Let go wake daddy!, me make him all better" Renjun said taking the bowl of soup and going into their room. When Renjun entered the room with Jaemin, they noticed Jeno was awake. "Morning Sleepy head" Jaemin said happily. "Morning Nana, morning little one" Jeno said with a small smile.

"Morning dada, baby and daddy made you soup!" Renjun said with a big smile. "Renjun's going to be your nurse for today" Jaemin said. Jeno sat up from his bed. "Arent I lucky?" Jeno asked with small smile. "Here, enjoy dada" Renjun said handing Jeno the bowl. Jaemin bent down to Jeno's ear. "Dont eat that, its basically just salt" Jaemin whispered. Jeno nodded and put the bowl on the table beside the bed.

"What did daddy say?" Renjun asked as Jaemin sat at the end of the bed. "I was just telling him how cute you are" Jaemin replied. Renjun smiled as he sat beside Jeno in the large bed. "Thank you so much baby" Jeno said pulling Renjun onto his lap. Renjun went to kiss Jeno but Jeno blocked him with his hand. "You can't kiss me little one, I'm sick" Jeno said and Renjun pouted. Jaemin moved up to sit beside Jeno.

"You can still kiss me" Jaemin said. Renjun smiled again before kissing Jaemin. "You two are so cute" Jeno coed. "We should probably leave you alone to rest" Jaemin said with a smile going to lift Renjun. "No, stay, im lonely and want cuddles" Jeno said wrapping his arms around Renjun tightly. "If were staying I want to cuddle too" Jaemin said. Jeno smiled and pulled Jaemin closer with one arm. Renjun moved slightly so he was on both on the boys laps as they you gets wrapped their arms around the little.

"So pretty" Jeno whispered. "And handsome" Jaemin added. The two kept complimenting Renjun until he was extremely red. "Stooop" Renjun whined. "You know you love it when all our attention is on you" Jaemin said. "And you even put on this little nurse outfit for me, I feel better already" Jeno said with his stunning eye smile. The three cuddled and talked until they fell asleep.