MᴀʀᴋRᴇɴ | Kɪᴛᴛʏ

Little: Renjun
Caregiver: Mark

Mark hadn't heard anything from his little in over and hour. This was very unusual, especially since the younger was little. Mark stood up from his desk and walked towards a small room that Renjun used as a playroom. The older went to open the door and became increasingly curious when he realised the door was locked. "Little one, why is the door locked?" Mark asked and Renjun yelped.

The Yelp was followed by the sound of feet scurrying and a small thud until the door unlocked. "Hewo daddy" Renjun said innocently after he had opened the door. Mark raised an eyebrow. "What are you hiding?" Mark asked. "Me no hide anyting" Renjun said. A small meow came from inside the room. Mark's jaw dropped when he noticed a small kitten walking around inside the room. "Why?- A cat?- what did you?-" Mark stuttured shocked.

Renjun quickly picked up the small kitten. "Little one, we cant keep it, you know that right?" Mark asked. "B-b-but I no wan s-say bye to M-Mr fwuffy!" Renjun said as he began crying. Mark sighed, Renjun had already named the cat. "Where did you find him?" Mark asked as he tried taking the kitten off Renjun, who moved away, not letting Mark touch the young kitten.

"I-in da st-street" Renjun cried "A-and me no be lit-little ever again if we-we c-can keep him."Mark thought of a moment. "Baby I could never ask you to stop being little, we can keep the kitten, but you have to help me care for him" Mark said and Renjun smiled happily. "Best daddy ever!" Renjun said.

*time skip*

It had been three months since Mark and Renjun had found the kitten. The two were in love with Mr. Fluffy and he had become part of the boys small family. Mark was sitting in the living room watching some TV when Renjun sprinted into the room panicked. "Daddy!" Renjun yelled. "What's wrong little one?" Mark asked, standing up from the couch. "Mr. Fluffy is weally Mrs.Fluffy!" Renjun cried.

"How do you-?" Mark cut himself off as he realised the answer. "Dont tell me-" "Fuckin Kitty babies!" Renjun yelled. Mark quickly ran into the room where Renjun had came. He saw the cat crying in pain. "Little one, I need to you to call your uncle Nono!" Mark yelled. "Okie daddy!" Renjun yelled back.

Hours later, after Mrs. Fluffy had given birth to her litter of six and Jeno had left, Mark and Renjun were looking at the kitten's lovingly while Mark praised the mother for doing so well. "Dis means we have seven kitty's!" Renjun said happily. "Baby, we can keep them all" Mark said. "What?!, why!?" Renjun whined. "Because, that's a lot of cats little one, and that's more stress than I can handle at the moment" Mark said.

Renjun pouted. "I'm sorry" Mark said "we can keep one." "Dat one" Renjun said almost immediately, pointing at the runt of the litter. The runt was the smallest of them all, his fur was a light gray with white patches. Mark smiled. "You dont need to decided right now, they'll be with us for a while until we find people to keep them" Mark said pulling the little onto his lap. "Yay!, can I name dem?" Renjun asked and Mark nodded.The two spent the next few hours comforting their kitten and caring for the kittens while thinking of names.