JᴏʜɴHʏᴜᴄᴋ | Rᴜɴᴀᴡᴀʏ

Little: Donghyuck
Caregiver: Johnny

Johnny has been really stressed. Just before quarantine began he got a promotion and bow he had a lot of work to do and no time for Donghyuck. Tonight was probably the worse, his boss had unexpectedly added a lot more work for him to complete by tomorrow. The only thing he wished for was that Donghyuck wouldn't go into little space.

Donghyuck was bratty and loved attention in or out of little space, it was just a lot worse while he was little. Sadly, Johnny's prayers were not heard. "Daddy!, play with Hyuck!" Donghyuck whined, sitting on the floor beside Johnny. "Baby, daddy's busy" Johnny said, trying to be nice. Donghyuck may be bratty, but he was also very sensitive.

"No care! Play! Wit! Hyuckie!" Donghyuck demanded, holding on to his stuffi. "Baby, go play somewhere else, its late and Daddy's busy" Johnny said, not even looking at Donghyuck. "No!, wan play wit Daddy!" Donghyuck yelled. "Donghyuck, this is your last warning, go play" Johnny said, his voice now deep and scary. "Wan play!" Donghyuck yelled angrily. Johnny stood up and slammed his hands on the desk, startling Donghyuck and causing his to flinch.

"Get. Out. Now" Johnny said. Donghyuck was about to give the older a sassy reply. "Now!" Johnny yelled, glaring at the little. Donghyuck felt tears well in his eyes as he stood up and ran out of Johnny's office. He began crying softly as he walked towards the door. "Daddy mean, Hyuck go uncle Tae's house" Donghyuck mumbled through tears.

He put on his shoes and left their apartment. He left the building and began walking through the cold night.He shivered, be was only wearing a large shirt and shorts. He held onto his stuffi tightly as he walked towards were he though Jaehyun and Taeyong lived.

----

About ten minutes later Johnny finally finished his assignments and began looking for Donghyuck to apologize. He began panicking when he realised and wasn't in the apartment. He ran to the door and saw Donghyuck's shoes were gone. "Oh god- what have I done" Johnny said as tears began falling. He had his phone and keys in his pocket as he put on his shoes. He left the apartment and searched around the whole apartment building, sobbing quietly as he looked for Donghyuck.

----

Donghyuck stood infront of Taeyong door, waiting for someone to answer. The door opend to reveal a sleepy Taeyong. "Donghyuck?, I wasnt expecting you, come in" Taeyong said. Donghyuck walked inside and the two went into the living room and sat down. "How come your here?" Taeyong asked.

Donghyuck didnt respond, he stayed silent as he hugged his stuffi. Taeyong lifted the younger onto his lap. "What's wrong?" Taeyong asked. Donghyuck just hugged Taeyong tightly as he cried silently. Taeyong rubbed circles in the youngers back, whispering confeting words in his ear. "Taeyong!" Jaehyun called, walking towards the living room. "Donghyuck ran away-" Jaehyun silenced himself as he entered the living room and saw Donghyuck crying into Taeyong's shoulder.

"Donghyuck, did you run away from Johnny?" Taeyong asked softly. The younger stopped hugging him and nodded. "Jae, call Johnny and tell him Donghyuck's here" Taeyong said. "No!, I no wan see daddy!" Donghyuck said. "Why not?" Taeyong asked as Jaehyun left the room to call Johnny. "He no pay attention to Hyuck and yell at him" Donghyuck said.

Taeyong sighed and Donghyuck pulled him back into a hug. After a few moments Johnny showed up at the door and Jaehyun let him in. He quickly ran into the living room and saw Donghyuck. Instead of yelling, Johnny took him off Taeyong's lap and pulled him into a tight hug. "Daddy crying?" Donghyuck asked, hearing soft crys. "Dont ever do that again" Johnny whispered, hugging the little tighter.

"I thought something happend, I was so worried" Johnny cried. "I'm sorry daddy" Donghyuck whimpered hearing Johnny cry like that set off something inside him and he started crying too. "I love you so much Donghyuck" Johnny said "more than you could ever imagine." Taeyong was about to start crying at how cute the two were.

After a few moments the two boys had stopped crying and Donghyuck was in Johnny's arms. "Hyucks sorry for bothering you" Donghyuck said, holding onto Johnny tightly. "It was fine" Taeyong said with a smile. "We should get going, it's late" Johnny said. "Do you two want a ride?" Jaehyun asked and Johnny nodded. "Daddy" Donghyuck said. "Yes baby?" Johnny asked. "You still love Hyuck?" Donghyuck asked and Johnny smiled. "Yes, of course I do" Johnny said as the two got into Jaehyuns car.