MᴀʀᴋHʏᴜᴄᴋ | Qᴜᴀʀᴀɴᴛɪɴᴇ

Little: Donghyuck

Caregiver: Mark

Since quarantine started, Donghyuck regressed a lot. The only time he wasn't regressed, was when he was doing collage work. Right now Donghyuck was sitting on his and Mark's bedroom floor playing with his stuffi's while Mark was working in his office. Donghyuck had been playing on the floor for about twenty minutes and he was now bored.

He waddled into Mark's office. "Daddy, hyuckie's bored" Donghyuck whined, holding his light pink bunny by its ear. "Angel, go play, Daddy's busy" Mark said, not looking away from his screen. "No wan play" Donghyuck whined. Mark sighed and stood up. He picked up Donghyuck who was now smiling happily. But instead of going to play with the little, mark just placed him out side of the room before shutting the door.

Donghyuck pouted. He waddled off and wandered around the house. He went over to the kitchen and began looking for some food. He climbed on the counters and looked through the cabinets. He grinned as he found where Mark kept all the candy. He grabbed a few bars of chocolate and hopped down and sat on the couch. He ate the six bars of chocolate and almost immediately felt sick. He sulked on the couch.

He felt sick and lonely. Instead of relaxing, he went back to the kitchen to look around.
He climbed on the counter once again and he tried to grab a plastic cup to get water. But instead he hit his head on one of the cabinets and fell off the counter, with a loud thud. He began crying as he held his head. His cry's were quiet because he didnt want to disturb Mark.

"Hyuckie?, are you Alright?" Mark called from his room. Donghyuck couldn't respond between his quiet sobs. "Hyuck?" Mark called again, this time standing up and leaving his office. He immediately saw Donghyuck sitting on the floor sobbing. Mark quickly ran to his little and scooped him into his arms. "What happed?" Mark asked the crying little. "Fell" Donghyuck said quietly.

"Awe Angel" Mark said softly, bringing the boy to their bedroom. He lay the boy on the bed. "How did you fall angel?" Mark asked sitting beside the boy and pulling him on his lap. "Hyuckie eat lot choco bar's and feel sicky so hyuckie try get juice but hit head and den fell" Donghyuck said, starting to stop crying. "Its ok Angel" Mark comforted, he wiped away the little's tears.

"Daddy finished his work" Mark said. Mark hadn't really finished his work, but didnt want to leave the hurt little alone. "So what do you want to do?" Mark asked. "Wan go park!" Donghyuck said. Mark sighed. "You know we cant go outside, anything else?" Mark asked again. "Wan make cookies!" Donghyuck said after a moment of thinking.

"Alright, I'll put some ice on your head and then we'll make cookies, ok Angel? Mark asked, pushing Donghyucks hair from his face. Donghyuck nodded happily and wrapped his arms around his caregiver. "I luv you daddy" Donghyuck said softly. He Nuzzled his face in the older's neck. "I love you too Angel" Mark whispered.