JᴏʜɴMᴀʀᴋ | Kɪᴛᴛᴇɴ

Little: Mark
Caregiver: Johnny

"Kitten!" Johnny called, walking towards Mark's playroom. Johnny sighed, knowing that Mark not answering him, always meant it was going to be a fight to put him to bed. He opened the door and began looking around for Mark. "Kitten, where are you hiding?" Johnny asked. "I'm no here" a voice said.

Johnny walked toward the mount of pillows and blankets. He removed the top pillow and Mark's head popped out from underneath. "You sure?" Johnny asked with a chuckle, ruffiling the littles hair. Mark looked up and pouted. "Come on kitten, its bed time" Johnny said. Mark stood up from the pile and crossed his arms.

"No wan go sleep, no tired" Mark whined. "I let you stay up an extra hour tonight, kitten, its bed time" Johnny said holding out his arms and lifting Mark. "No" Mark whined softly. The younger yawned and Johnny laughed. He brought Mark into their shared bedroom. "Wan Bunny" Mark said as Johnny sat him on the bed. "Alright" Johnny replied before leaving.

After a moment he came back into the room. Mark was gone. "Kitten" Johnny whispered slightly annoyed, throwing the bunny on the bed. "Where did you go?" Johnny called as he began looking through the room. "Mark, if you dont come out your going to be punished" the older said. Mark squirmed, he had jumped into the closet the second Johnny left. Johnny heard a small noise from the closet and smirked. "Three" Johnny said, counting down from three always terrified Mark.

"Two". Mark quickly opened the closet and fell out. "Ow" Mark mumbled as he rubbed his head. Johnny had to hold back a laugh. "You okay?" Johnny asked kneeling down. Mark nodded. Johnny scooped up Mark. "Bedtime" Johnny said. Mark shook his head. "No" Mark said. "No?, kitten you dont make the rules" Johnny said with a small scoff.

"Yeah I do" Mark said, pouting and crossing his arms. Johnny laughed. "No you dont kitten" Johnny said. "Me make rules" Mark said before yawning. "Kitten, stop being bratty, your tired so let's just go to sleep" Johnny said. Mark yawned again, laying his head on Johnny's chest. Johnny smiled and tried to place Mark on the bed, but the little refused to let go. "Kitten, I'm just taking off my shirt then we can cuddle again" Johnny said and Mark loosened his grip.

Johnny put Mark on the bed before removing his t-shirt. He lay down beside Mark who was know under the blanket. Johnny wrapped his arms around the little, pulling his into his chest. "Warm" Mark mumbled happily as he began falling asleep. "Goodnight kitten" Johnny said, kissing Mark's cheek.