Nᴏᴍɪɴ | Nᴏᴍ

Little: Jeno
Caregiver: Jaemin

"Nom" Jeno said softly before biting the side of Jaemin's hand. "Ow, baby that hurts" Jaemin said, turning away from his laptop. Jeno nibbled the hand softly. "Baby stop, I'll get you a pacifier instead" Jaemin said trying to get the little to stop biting him. Jeno backed up and gasped with excitement. "Paci!" The little squealed.

Jaemin sighed and stood from his desk chair. "Paci!" Jeno chanted happily not moving from beside the younger's chair. "Yes baby, I'm getting your pacifier" Jaemin said, looking around his room for the only pacifier used, even though it was plain and years old. Jeno quickly quieted himself and stared at the the arms on the desk chair.

Confused by the silence Jaemin turned around and instantly knew what Jeno was going to do. "Baby don't-" "Nom" Jeno said as he bit the arm of the chair inturupting Jaemin. Jaemin sighed and quickly found the pacifier, rushing over to the little. "Here baby, I have your pacifier" Jaemin said, showing Jeno the pacifier. The older stopped biting the chair and quickly put the pacifier in his mouth.

"Now, I need to finish some work" Jaemin said sitting back on his chair. A few moments passed before Jeno spit out the pacifier on Jaemin's lap and began biting the younger's hand once again but not before saying "Nom". Jaemim sighed once again. "Baby, are you biting everything because your hungry or want attention?" Jaemin asked. "I wan nom" Jeno said after he stopped biting. "That's doesn't answer my question" Jaemin replied.

"Nom Nom Nom" Jeno said with a few giggles. "I'm assuming you want food than" Jaemin said. Jeno shook his head. "Nom, Nom Nom Nom, Nom Nom" Jeno said ad if he was speaking some sort of language. "Nom once for food, twice for attention and three times for both" Jaemin said, trying to hey an answer from his little. Jeno looked Jaemin dead in the eye. "Nom, Nom, Nom, Nom" Jeno said.

"You, are being difficult" Jaemin said picking up Jeno after taking the pacifier from his lap. "So I'm assuming your sleepy" he said softly, putting the pacifier in Jeno's mouth. Jeno smiled and placed in head in the crook of Jaemin's neck. "Go asleep baby" Jaemin whispered softly before continuing his work. "Me go night night daddy" Jeno said quietly as he closed his eyes and began drifting off into a deep sleep.