RᴇɴMɪɴ | Bɪᴛᴇ

Little: Renjun
Caregiver: Jaemin

Renjun had a mission. Last week Jeno somehow got cuddles from Jaemin by biting him, and Renjun was determined to get cuddles using the same method. So the little walked into Jaemin's room and snuck up beside him, crouching beside his chair, while he played video games.

The little quickly grabbed Jaemin's hand and bit down hard. Jaemin screamed and almost fell off the chair. "What the hell are you doing?!" He yelled, pulling his hand from renjuns mouth. Renjun panicked slightly, thus isn't how he reacted when Jeno bit him. "I-i sowwy!" Renjun yelped seeing Jaemin hold his hand in pain.

"God dammit" Jaemin mumled "What made you think that was a good idea?!, that really fucking hurt". Renjun didn't know what to say. He didn't think Jaemin would get mad, what should he say?. "I s-so s-sowwy mommy" Renjun mumbled, tears brimming his eyes. The "mommy" part made Jaemin realise Renjun was little.

He took a deep breath. "I'm sorry baby" Jaemin said softly. "I no me-mean to huwt y-you" Renjun said, now sobbing out of guilt. "I know baby, but why'd you bite me?" Jaemina asked, picking Renjun up and sitting back on his chair. "C-cause" Renjun hiccups "wan cuddles w-w-wike n-nono". Jaemins remembered what the little was talking about.

"Awe baby" Jaemin said, now feeling bad for how he reacted "I'm sorry". He pulled his little into his arms and hugged him tightly. "Next time you need hugs just ask, okay?" Jaemin said. "Otay mommy" Renjun mumbled, nuzzling his nose into the crook of jaemins neck, inhaling the flowery scent. "Wuv u mommy" he mumbled. "I love you too baby".