LᴜRᴇɴ | Aɴɴɪᴠᴇʀsᴀʀʏ

Little: Renjun
Caregiver: Lucas

Lucas walked into Renjun's dorm to suprise him for their anniversary. He wasn't wearing anything formal, just a band-t and Jean's. He had a bouquet of Renjun's favourite flowers and a bag with two of his hoodies along with a box of chocolates. Last year, on their first anniversary, the two had went out to a fancy restaurant and afterwards agreed on their next anniversary they would just binge disney movies and cuddle.

He knocked on the door. Once it opened his saw Renjun. "Hey baby" Lucas said smiling. "Hi Papa Bear" Renjun said, his voice childish and high pitched. "Is baby little?" Lucas asked, putting the bag and flowers on the counter. Renjun nodded and Lucas picked him up. He walked over to the couch and sat down with his baby on his lap. "Your so pretty" Lucas said, knowing how much little Renjun loved compliments. Renjun giggled happily

"What in bag?" Renjun asked, looking over Lucas' shoulder."its some presents, go get it for me" Lucas said. Renjun quickly got of Lucas' lap and ran to grab the bag. He ran back and got back onto Lucas' lap. He handed Lucas the bag while he watched him with anticipation.

He pulled out one of the hoodies he bought for Renjun and then wore so it smelt like him. It was light pink with some cute embroidery patches. Renjuns eyes lit up. "Baby wear now?" Renjun asked excitedly. "Let me help" Lucas said. He put the bag and hoodie beside him before helping Renjun removed his t-shirt. He put the hoodie over Renjun's small body.

Renjun inhaled and smiled brightly. "Smell like papa bear" Renjun said, falling onto Lucas' chest. Renjun giggled into Lucas' chest. Lucas smiled. "Happy anniversary baby" Lucas said. "Wait!, baby got presant for daddy!" Renjun said getting off Lucas' lap again and running off into his room.

He came back out with a little box and a card. He sat on Lucas' lap. "I made this" Renjun said handing Lucas a card with a drawing of Lucas and him. Renjun looked at the card and opend it up and read the big words in the middle that said, 'I love you Papa bear!'. Lucas felt so happy in that moment, even though it was only a little card.

"God, I love you so much Baby" Lucas said, holding Renjun tightly. "Too tight!" Renjun squeaked. Lucas apologized and let go of Renjun. "Dis is from big Renjun!" Renjun said, handing Lucas a box. Lucas raised an eyebrow as he took the box and opend it. It was a watch with 'Papa Bear" Engraved in the back. Lucas felt tears roll down his cheeks. "Papa bear!, no cry" Renjun said, using his small hands to wipe Lucas' tears.

"There tears of happiness, your the best baby" Lucas said. Renjun smiled happily. "Love you Papa bear!" Renjun said hugging Lucas. Lucas smiled. He had never loved someone so much in his entire life before. The two cuddled the other before turning on a animated movie and watching happily.