Nᴏʀᴇɴ | Kɪssᴇs

Little: Renjun
Caregiver: Jeno

Jeno sat on his bed, scrolling through twitter as Renjun ran into his room. Jeno looked up from his phone as Renjun hopped the the bed. He smiled as the little sat on his lap. "Hey baby" Jeno said happily. "Kisses" Renjun demanded. "Baby wants kisses?" Jeno asked, placing his phone beside him and pulling Renjun closer.

Renjun nodded aggressively. Jeno kissed the olders nose. "Noo, here" Renjun said, pointing to his lips. "Here?" Jeno asked before kissing the littles head. "Noo, here silly" Renjun said still pointing too his lips now giggling. "Here?" The black haired asked before kissing the littles Cheek. "Noo, here" Renjun said a bit angrier than before, still pointing to his lips.

Jeno was about to continue teasing the little but Renjuns sudden glare stopped him. "Wisten, I wan kisses on my lips an you gon give dem to me or I go find som one else" Renjun threatened and Jeno laughed. "Alright" Jeno said with a smile before leaning in to kiss his lips, but quickly moved and kissed his nose once again.

Renjun pouted. "Dat it, I'm gon find Nana" Renjun said, climbing off of Jeno's lap. "No baby I'm sorry" Jeno said, pulling the little back onto his lap while he suppressed a laugh. Renjun had his arms crossed while he pouted. "U laugh!, you no weally sowwy" Renjun gasped seeing Jeno's big smile. "I am, your just so cute" the younger said. "If you sowwy gimme kisses!" Renjun demanded.

Jeno let out a small laugh at home cute Renjun was. He leaned in and gave Renjun a quick peck on the lips. Renjun pout turned into a smile. Jeno continued leaving kisses all over the littles face, not forgetting the lips this time. "Is that enough?" Jeno asked after moments of endless kisses. Renjun immediately shook his head. "I need mowe" Renjun whined. "Fine" Jeno said before he began kissing the older once again.