RᴇɴMɪɴ | Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ Sᴘᴀᴄᴇ?

Little: Renjun
Caregiver: Jaemin

Jaemin sighed, pushing his hair from his face as he entered his dorm room. He decided to skip a class to suprise his boyfriend with a date. He quietly tip toed through the dorm and towards their room. He heard someone talking. It sounded like Renjun but more, childlike.

Jaemin raised a brow in confusion when he then heard Jeno's voice. "You look so pretty baby" Jeno cooed. Jaemin felt his heart break. Was Renjun cheating on him?. He continued to listen in, hoping he had misunderstood. "You look so cute in those shorts, so pretty" Jeno cooed again. Renjun giggled happily. Jaemin couldn't take it anymore and burst open the door.

He saw the two kneeling on the floor. Renjun was wearing white shorts and a big blue jumper. Renjun eyes were wide as he tried hiding behind Jeno. "Are you cheating on me with Jeno?" Jaemin asked. "No, that's not what's going on" Jeno said, standing up. "Then what is?, you calling him baby?, that sounds like cheating to me" Jaemin said, crossing his arms.

"Can I talk to you outside?" Jeno asked. "No, I want to talk to Renjun" Jaemin said. "Thats the thing I need to talk to you outside about" Jeno said. "N-No!" Renjun cried to Jeno, gripping his leg. Jeno sighed and bent down. "We have to tell him" Jeno said and Renjun shook his head, tears welling in his eyes. "N-nana hate Injun!" Renjun cried.

"He won't hate you, I know he won't" Jeno said softly. "Why would I hate him?" Jaemin asked confused. Jeno stood back up and took a deep breath. "You know what little space is?" Jeno asked. Jaemin shook his head. "Its when someone regress' to a younger age than they actually are. Renjun uses little space as a way to deal with stress, we aren't dating, I was just playing with him" Jeno explained.

"So he basically becomes a child?"Jaemin asked. "Mentally, yes" Jeno said. Jaemin walked over to the crying little and sat down infront of him. He pulled Renjun on his lap with a smile. "You could've told me" Jaemin said, wiping Renjun's tears. "No wan you hate me" Renjun sniffeld. "I could never hate you, and I cant promise I'll be perfect, but I'll promise you I'll try alright?" Jaemin asked. Renjun nodded and hugged Jaemin.

Jeno smiled at the two and left. "What do you want to do?" Jaemin asked. "Wan play wit daddy!" Renjun said and Jaemin's eyes went wide. "Daddy?" Jaemin asked. Renjun looked up and Jaemin. "No wan be daddy?" Renjun asked. "No- I dont mind, I was just suprised, what should I call you?" Jaemin asked. "Baby!" Renjun said. "Jeno calls you that, how about I call you kitten?" Jaemin asked and Renjun nodded.

"What do you want to play kitten?" Jaemin asked. "Moomin" Renjun said, climbing off of Jaemin's lap and grabbing two of his stuffi's. "You Snufkin" Renjun said, handing Jaemin a Snufkin doll. "I'm Moomin" Renjun said showing Jaemin his Moomintroll doll. Jaemin couldn't help but smile as he felt himself fall more in love with Renjun.