MᴀʀᴋHʏᴜᴄᴋ | Sᴄᴀʀʏ Bᴀʙʏ

Caregiver: Donghyuck
Little: Mark

"Papa papa!" Mark called running toward his caregiver. "Hi simba, what's up?" Donghyuck asked as Mark jumped onto his lap. "I'm scawy!, Grrr" Mark said happily. Donghyuck couldnt help but smile at the boy in his lion onsie. "You shouwd be scawed not smiweing!" The little said with a pout. "Ah sorry simba" Donghyuck said. He cleared his throat befor letting out a small 'ah!', pretending to be scared

Mark let out little giggles. "Your so cute" Donghyuck said, his arms wrapped around Mark's waist. "No I scawy!" Mark said. "Right, your a scary lion cub" Donghyuck said. "We pway hide and seek?" Mark asked, practically bouncing with excitement. "Of course we can, I'm assuming I'm the seeker?" Donghyuck asked, knowing the older loved being the hider.

The little nodded before running away from Donghyuck. The younger smiled and covered his eyes and began counting slowly. By the time he got to ten he knew Mark wasn't ready by his small shriek. "More!" He yelled. Donghyuck giggled and counted until Mark told him he was ready. He stood from the couch and began looking around for his little.

"Come out, come out where ever you are!" Donghyuck called as he creeped around the house looking for the small boy. Less than a minute later he saw the boy hiding behind a curtain. Donghyuck let out a snicker. "I wonder where my lion cub could be" he said, glancing around. At one point while he was pretending to not know where Mark was, the boy disappeared from the curtain.

"What the-" he mumbled. Soon he felt someone hope on his back almost causing him to fall. "Rawr!" The little roared. "Simba you scared me!" Donghyuck said with a laugh. Mark burst into a little fit of giggles. "I scawed papa!" He chanted happily. "You did baby, good job" Donghyuck said knowing Mark loved scaring people. "We show uncle john?" The older asked. "Sure, come on" Donghyuck said now walking towards Johnny's room with a smile plastered on his face.