chapter 3

"Snorlax "

     I woke up with Snorlax holding a berry.

  "I'm up." I said sliding off of its stomach. I immediately fell down because I stood on my bad foot. Bad move.

    "Hey your awake" Bonnie said running over from her tent.

     I yawned."Just barely."

As Bonnie and I waited for the others the sky was covered with flying type pokemon.

       After about an hour everyone woke up and headed to a pokemon center.  Snorlax carried me on its shoulders when we came to it.

      Nurse Joy was sitting on the counter.  "Nurse Joy we need your help." Serena gestured to my foot.

   "Right this way please." She led us to a room where she examined my foot.

       "It seems to be dislocated."

     She grabs my foot and tells me she'll pop it back in on the count of 3.  I got ready to embrace myself.

    "1..." Pain seared through my foot as I yelped in surprise

   "What happened to counting to 3? " Serena asked clutching my shoulder.

     "Yeah what happened? " Bonnie asked.

   "2.....3" Joy says with a smile.

   I fall to my back and lay for a few seconds before sitting at the edge of the bed.

      I carefully stood up. My foot felt perfectly fine.

   I grabbed some clothes Nurse Joy gave me and headed to the bathroom.

      One look in the mirror and I looked like a whole new person. I had big brown eyes, a bandage on my cheek, and red hair that goes all the way down to my waist. To be honest I kinds liked the new me.

      I changed into a red shirt with a black jacket, a pair of white pants, and black shoes.

      I looked over my bandage on my cheek. Nurse Joy said it was okay to take it off now.

     Carefully taking off the wrappings, I only saw a scar.

    The scar was faint but looked like a small leaf with a lightning bolt behind it.   "At least it doesn't look bad." I muttered to myself as I stepped out.

      That was when I was met face to face with Dedenae.  "Ne nae."

it called out.

        "Are you ready? " Bonnie asked.

  I nodded and followed her outside where the others were. "You look so cute." She exclaimed.

     Outside Snorlax was sorting down playing with the other pokemon.

     "So where are you guys going? " I asked.

   "Lumiouse city. Hey how about you join us? " Serena asked.

   I quickly agreed knowing I would have a lot of fun with them.

   Timeskip

The forest was an array of low trees that held sunlight passing by. There was a clear dirt road ahead.

      Snorlax was still following me. Probably still worried for me.

     "You know you can catch Snorlax since it likes you so much." Serena said as if reading my thoughts.

    "I would but I don't know how to."

     "Maybe Ash can catch it for you! " Bonnie said.

   "Hey what about me." Clemont protested.

  "Do I even have to start?" Bonnie asked with a bored face.

     I chuckled quietly at their weird sibling relationship. "Would you Ash?" I asked turning to him.

     "Sure thing. We just need to find a clearing."

    "Race ya!!" We both yelled at the same time before running.

    Bonnie and Serena followed and Clemont was falling behind. "Cony be a Slowpoke Clemont.  Hurry up! " Bonnie called after her brother.

    I ran and ran until I spotted a nice clearing. "Hey guys over here! "

     The clearing was a large opening of trees. The land was flat so it was perfect.

     When Clemont finally caught up Bonnie scolded him for being slow. He deserved it . Snorlax was faster than him!!

      "You ready Snorlax? " I asked my possibly-soon-to-be-pokemon.

   Snorlax grunted and took his position as Ash and Pikachu took theirs.

      With that the battle began.