Chapter 61

Elli's p.o.v

     "Your the most immature, annoying, accident pro boy I have ever met!!"Serena yelled.

    "Oh yeah! " Ash asked, "Well I'm not the one who let that Sandile get away."

      Bonnie, Clemont, Gardevoir, and I watched as the two faught.

        "Your such a little kid!!You leave a mess wherever you go!!"Serena shouted, stomping her foot.

    "Well I'm not the one who started it."

    That crossed the line. Serena grabbed Fennikin, who's fur was stiff thanks to Pikachu. The two started walking forward."We're over with you two." Serena said as they were a few feet away.

     "That's fine by me!! "

    Ash grabbed Pikachu and stared walking the same way Serena was going. I shook my head at their fight.

      It wasnt like this earlier. A few hours ago....we never knew this was going to happen.

    6 hours ago...

     After I woke up from my dream I stood up and took a peek out the window. Outside the tree's leaves were turning a collage of green, red, and yellow.The ground was yellow green due to the lack of sunlight. It was a cloudy day, probably going to rain soon.

        I changed into my regular clothes and woke the others up. By the time they were ready we set out for Shalour City.

       "Hey look a Sandile!! " Ash exclaimed, eyes gleaming at excitement for seeing the new pokemon.

     I reached into my pocket and brought out my pokedex, aiming it at Sandile." Sandile,the desert croc pokemon. Sandile travels just below the surface of the desert sand.With only it's nose and eyes sticking out. The warmth of the sand keeps it from getting too cold." My eyes widened in realization.

     "If Sandile's a desert pokemon then why is it here.There's no desert nearby."

     Ash took out an empty pokeball."I dunno but I'm going to catch it."

      My shoulders dropped, what is he doing?

    "Pikachu use quick attack! " Pikachu started running towards Sandile.

    But before he could hit him Sandile used Sandstorm.Sending all of the dirt on the road onto us.

       I heard Bonnie scream in pain.Sand got stuck in her eyes. I ran over and picked her up, shielding her eyes from any more sand.

       More sand came, causing Ash to back up into Serena, sending Fennikin to the ground where Pikachu accidentally electrecuted her.

      Seeing it's chance the Sandile used dig to get away. When the sand cleared both Ash and Serena were on the ground.

    "Thanks a lot Serena!! " Ash yelled dusting himself off.

    "Me? What did I do?! " She yelled,eyebrows furrowing.

    "If Fennikin didn't knock into Pikachu that Sandile wouldn't have gotten away." He yelled, growing louder by the second.

     "Guys it's neither of your guy's faults." I said, trying to stop the fighting.

    "THIS DOESN'T INVOLVE YOU!!! " They yelled in unison, making me shrink back into the shadows.

      "Your the most immature, annoying, accident pro kid I have ever met!!! " Serena yelled.

    "Oh yeah?" Ash asked, "Well I'm not the one who let that Sandile get away."

     Clemont, Bonnie, Gardevoir, and me watched as the two faught.

   "Your such a little kid!! "Serena yelled, stomping her foot, "You leave a mess wherever you go!! "

    "Well I'm not the one who starts it."

    Big mistake.That crossed the line. Serena grabbed Fennikin who's fur was stiff thanks to Pikachu.The two started walking forward."We're over with you two." She said as they were a few feet away.

    "That's fine by me!!"

    Ash grabbed Pikachu and started walking the same way Serena was going. I shook my head at their fight.

     But they'll forgive each other. Because there's only one road.