chapter 23

There was this really nice café in the city and Ash wanted to try it.He was walking slower than usual today. I looked at Pikachu for questioning but he only shrugged.

    When we arrived at the café there was a really famous red velvet cake. After thirty minutes we managed to get a few slices for everyone. "Lets eat!! " We all said in unison and took a bite.

    "This is delicious!!"

    "I'll never eat another thing."

    "I vote for never leaving this place."

     I agreed and took another bite. It was both sweet and sour. Cinnamon was spread throughout the sipped cream.

    When we left I saw a flock of Fletchender coming overhead. "Check it out! " Bonnie points to the sky.

    A few Fletchender came down and started to tug at Bonnie's shirt. I felt pain in my back. I turns my head and saw three Fletchender grabbing hold of me and flying me away

     "Hey what's the big Idea!!?" I yelled. I heard Bonnie scream and soon she was being flown by two Fletchender.

    "Ash!! Clemont!! " We both said in unison.

   A small Fletchender came to my belt and pocked the pokeballs. "Get out of there!! " I yelled trying to kick it away.

     The bird didn't listen and got all of the pokeballs out of my belt and falling through the sky. "Catch the pokeballs!! " Bonnie yelled.

     Ash and Clemont caught all of the pokeballs. "Elli, Bonnie! " Clements yelled.

    "Use Ryhorn to catch up to us." I said and the birds carried us away.

   I started to notice more kids were being carried away.

   The Fletchenders stopped at a cave at the top of a mountain. The all dropped us off there and gaurded the door. Worried I looked for Bonnie. "Bonnie! "

    I saw her wave her hand, I ran over to where she was. She gave me a big hug. "Are you alright? " I asked. She nodded her head.

      "What do you think happened? "

     "I dont know ..."

   A roar was heard in the cave. I turned to it's direction and saw a Onix. It looked like a giant snake made out of boulders.

     It started to move around the kids and stopped to one who was crying. It did the unexpected....it hugged her.

    General p.o.v

    When Bonnie and Elli were taken away Ash took out Ryhorn and saddled up. "Come on." He said to Clemont.

    "Id rather not..."

    "Would you rather run up a mountain? "

   Without hesitation Clemont jumped onto Ryhorn. They started to ride up the mountain.

    They stopped when Officer Jenny showed up on her bike. "Ive gotten reports of Fletchenders picking up kids out of the sky. Do you know anything about that? "

    Ash and Clemont shook their heads. Officer Jenny nodded. "I have theories that they were brought to the top of the mountain. Care to join? "

     "Sure thing." Ash says and rode Ryhorn up the mountain.

    While climbing the mountain Ash and Clemont noticed the pokemon around them seemed scared.

   They kept scaling the mountain, they stopped when the saw a flock of fletchenders outside a cave.

     "What are they doing outside like that? " Officer Jenny muttered.

    "They seem to be keeping something from coming out." Clemont said sliding off of Ryhorn.

    "Or something in." Ash returned Ryhorn to his pokeball. He took a step forward to the cave,but the birds advanced.

        "Thunderbolt." The birds all few away scared and fried. Officer Jenny took out her flashlight and shone it to the cave.

     What they saw was incredible. There in the cave was Onix surrounded by sleeping children.