chapter 33

After the fight Ash won.

  We all ran over and congratulated him. "As proof of you defeating me. I give you the Boulder Badge." He hands Ash a staircase looking badge.

   Once Ash puts it in a Case along with the other badges we all headed outside

   "You should try the Shalour City gym next. I can say its quite...different."

   My eyebrows raised at that. "How come? "

   "You'll see when you get there.Now good luck on your journey Ash.Have fun." We all made our way out of the city.

    As we passed the streets people were whispering behind their hands. Kids were pointing at my metal foot. Serena put a hand to my shoulder as Bonnie held my hand.

   "I'm fine guys." I assured.

   "Hey thanks again for singing to me last night. You were really good." Bonnie whispered into my ear.

   "No problem. That's out little secret." I whispered back and continued walking.

     Timeskip...

    "Oh I totally forgot!! " Ash perks up, "Elli caught a Ryhorn." I blushed a little at the thought of not seeing my other pokemon for a while.

   "Can I see it? " Serena asks.

  I nod and release Ryhorn. It roared happily and ran over to me. Knocking me down in the progress.

   "Oh come on you haven't been away from me that long."I squealed some more as he licked me.

    "I feel like I just went for a swim." I muttered when he finally stopped licking me.

    "He's so sweet!! " Serena says petting Ryhorn.

   "Until he licks you. " I muttered and brought Ryhorn back to his pokeball.

   "So what now?" I asked stretching my arms. Serena takes out her map and checks the places out.

   "There doesn't seem to be anything for us to do." I blocked all sound out as I started to climb a meany tree.

    By the time I reached to the top of the tree I gasped at its amazing view. The Night Sky was glowing with a thousand stars...

     My brain realized something. I'm starting to forget my friends, parents, everything...I cant even remember my birthday.

    What's going on?

"Where's Elli!? " Clemonts voice called. They all stared to yell my name.

    Using my best ninjas skills I climbed down the tree and stood next to Ash unnoticed.

   I leaned into his ear and whispered, "Boo."

   He yelled in surprise and fell back. I started to laugh so uncontrollably that I fell to the ground.

  "Your too gullible! " I said wiping a tear away.

    "No I'm not!" He protests.

    "Hey what kind of pokemon is that? " Bonnie asked looking at the sky.

   "Huh where is it? why cant it see it? " Ash looked around for the non existent pokemon

   "My point still stands." I said still laughing.