chapter 4

"Use quick attack." Ash called out.

Pikachu quickly ran to Snorlax with great force. The Snorlax doubled over but quickly stood up.

      "Electro Ball."

The electro ball came to Snorlax.

"There's no way Snorlax could dodge that." Serena said to Bonnie.

   I nodded in agreement and saw Snorlax lift his paw and use lind on the ball.

      It flew all the way back to Pikachu hitting him. Everyone gasped, Ash shook his head in disbeleif and told Pikachu to use thunderbolt.

   When it hit Snorlax he was low on energy.

Ash took out a pokeball and threw it to Snorlax.

   The pokeball hit Snorlax's stomach, opened, and sucked Snorlax in. Everyone held their breath as the ball shook.

     When it finally stopped Serena and Bonnie cheered. I started to walk to thank Ash.

     The walk turned into a run when I saw something faint in the sky coming towards Ash and Pikachu.

     Before it hit them I pushed them out of the way. A net closed around my body when it should've been Ash.

      "Ellie! " Bonnie called starting to run to me.

"I'm fine b-" The net had a rope at my feet which pulled me. I screamed as pain came to me because the ground scratched my side.

      The trees I passed by seemed like a blur. The ropes suddenly stopped after what seemed like forever.

      My eyes opened meeting the sun. Voices were heard right next to me.

      "Look its a twerpet."

   "We wanted Pikachu not her! "

   "But she can be perfect bait."

     A shadow loomed over me as two pairs of arms grabbed me and tossed me in a truck

     I hit the floor with a thud. Those voices belonged to Team Rocket! 'What a surprise.' I thought.  (It sounded bored.)

     When I sat up I looked out the very small window. "Hey let me go! " I yelled.

      "Sorry but no can do." Jessie said slamming the door leaving me in darkness.

      The engines roared to life as the car drove away.

My cries for help were not heard.