chapter 5

General p.o.v

   "What happened!?! " Ash yelled once Elli was dragged away.

    "I think I know who did this." Serena said

    Ash took out one of his Pokeballs and releases Fetchling.  Who soars in the air.

   "Search the sky for Elli." Fetchling nods and flies away.

    "What do we do now? " Bonnie asked.  Clemont chuckles and pushes his glasses showing only a gleam and not his eyes.

     "The future is now thanks to science! "

       He takes out a small tracker and sets it to on. "I call it the Clemontic electric rope navigation device."

  Ash's eyes sparkle in wonderment "Science is so amazing! " While Bonnie looks bored. "The name needs work."

     Clemont explains how the ropes were made out of an electric box. So he uses the energy going off of it to track it down.  The buzzer starts to go crazy as they run towards were Elli was last seen.

      Ash and the others noticed the tracker was heating up. "Uh Clemont..." Bonnie starts.

    "Whats the-" The tracker suddenly explodes.  Once the dust clears Everyone's hair was in an Afro. 

     "I need to write a book about your failures. This is like the millionth one." Bonnie exclaims.

     They keep on moving until they saw Fetchling circling a truck.The truck was stuck in a ditch and team rocket were outside trying to get it out.

     "Team Rocket." Ash called out. "What did you do with Elli? " Serena yelled.

     "Prepare for trouble you pesky twerps." Jessie says.

     "And make it double when we have that friend of yours." James says.

    "To protect the world from devistation."

    "To unite all people within our nation."

      "To announce the people of truth and love."

     "To extend our reach to the stars above."

     "Jessie."

    "And James."

     "Team Rocket blasts off at the speed of light."

     "So get ready to fight fight fight."

    "Meow that's right! " Meowth says jumping in.

   Ash grits his teeth at their annoyance. "What did you do with Elli?" He asked.

     Jessie walks over to the truck and opens the back door.

   Which revealed Elli on the floor of the truck bound to the ropes unconscious. She was scratched up and bruised. But other than that she seemed fine.

      "Give her back to us! " Bonnie exclaims.

   "No no .... She will be very useful to the boss." Meowth starts. "You see she has the ability to hypnotize a pokemon to do her will. She just doesn't know it yet."

    "Huh? "  Serena asked confused.

  "Lets make this easy for you to understand. The boss will hypnotize this girl to hypnotize pokemon to do his will. So that way team Rocket will control the world." James laughed.

   "How do you know she can do that? " Clemont asked.

   "The cave of mirrors. We were there too," Jessie starts, " While looking in the mirror crystals I saw the girl on her bed. I saw a kind of aura reflecting off of her that most people don't have. That's how I know."

     Ash couldn't take much more of it and neither could Pikachu. "Pikachu use Thunder Bolt."

     James takes out Inkay. "Okay Inkay use Phybeam."

     Both moves crashed into each other. The thunder bolt was even more powerful so it went straight to team rocket.

     They blasted off of the ground and into the sky. "WE'RE BLASTING OFF AGAAAIIINNNN!!!!!" They yelled as they came out of sight leaving a spark in the sky.

     Serena and Clemont run to the truck and try to get Elli out of her ropes. Dedennae goes out of Bonnie's bag and chew on the ropes.

    When the ropes were off Elli woke up. "NO!!!" She yelled panting.

     She calmed down and took a deep breath. "I had a horrible dream." She murmured not realizing the others were there.

      Elli refused to tell the others about her dream. She had to keep it secret.

      They started to walk to Lumiouse city where another adventure awaits.