chapter 35

While we were packing up a truck rolled into the grassy field.

    It opened and showed three people. Two men in robes and a woman in a dress.

    "We're here to predict Lucario's mega evolution! " The woman announced.

   "What do you mean? " I asked.

   "We know Lucario want a Lucarionite and needs to go to Geosentch to do so. We are able to find out how strong it will be. " The shorter man explained.

    The taller man grabbed Lucario and pulled him up onto the truck. The lady takes the Key Stone from Korrina.

    "We can also check out Pikachu and Gardevoir."

   Both of them were grabbed and pulled onto the truck. "We need the key stones so don't mind us." The tall man grabs my glove and takes it off.

      "Since your here can you see if Dedenae can Mega Evolve? " Bonnie asked pointing to the small pokemon..

    "Sorry but Dedenae cant Mega Evolve."

   "Aw man!! "

      "Wait a minute! " The doors closed leaving us not beinf able to see the inside.

  "I have a bad feeling about this." I said, banging the walls to the truck.

      A hot air balloon popped up from the truck. The three people took of their disguises.

     Take a guess.

    "Team Rocket!! " Everyone except Korrina yelled in unison.

    "Bye Bye!! "

   The hot air balloon flew away. "Gardevoir!! " I yelled trying to run after it but tripped.

     Ash and Clemont ran over to help me up. "I'm fine guys!! Worry about our pokemon!! "

       "The future is now thanks to science!! "

   "Come on! " Korrina says cutting Clemont off of his invention.

      We kept on running untill we reached a cliff. "Do you think The pokemon haven't been here? " Serena asked.

       I closed my eyes and concentrated really hard. It was as if I know where Gardevoir is.Before answering, I knelt down ti the ground and touched the earth.

    "What are you doing Elli? " Ash asked noticing what I was doing.

    "I cant explain it but when I touched the earth I felt Gardevoir's vibrations, even her heartbeat."

      "Try to see where they are. "

    Taking a deep breath I focused my energy onto my hand. A sensation filled up inside of me.

    "I know where they are."

__________________________________________________________

     When we finally got to where Gardevoir and the others Ash and Korrina started to battle them.

    "Use bone rush! " Korrina called to Lucario.

      after the bone rush James's Inkay was unable to battle. Now it was Ash's turn.

    "Pikachu use Thunderbolt!! "

     The move sent Team Rocket flying into who knows where. "Are you all right?" I asked checking Gardevoir.

     She nodded,then took out my Key Stone. "Your the best Gardevoir!! " I praised putting it back on.

      "So Lucario and I are gonna go to Geosentch town."

   "Would it be okay if we come with you? " Ash asked.

  "It would be a great way to see Mega Lucario." Serena says.

    "Such a rare oprotunnity." Clemont pushes his glasses to his face.

   "Don't forget you could be able to see Mega Gardevoir." I added raising my eyebrows.

    Korrina and Lucario looked at each other as if having a silent conversation.

    "We'd love it!!"

  Narrator's p.o.v

    "Now that all the pokemon have returned to their loving trainors. Ash and the gang are now joining Korrina to Geosentch town. Where they will get a Lucarionite!! "

      "Will Elli tell them about her world? Will she get used to this metal leg? Find out as the journey continues!! "

    "Why do you have to put me on the guilt trip? " Elli asked in her head.

    "Sorry."