Chapter 44

"This is it Gardevoir. Now Mega Evolve!!" I shouted as my Key stone glowed. Shooting off beams of light.

    Gardevoir's necklace glowed, then shot off beam of light touching the ones from my stone.

    A smile came out of my lips as I felt  our connection. Gardevoir glowed for a bit, when it disappeared Mega Gardevoir was there.

    Her dress was poofier. Her spike on her chest grew into 2. And she had long white branches come out of her head.(Look at the cover)

     "You look great Gardevoir!!" I complement.

    "Lucario Mega Evolve!! " Lucario turned into Mega Lucario. And the fight began.

Mega Evolution Battle.

     "You can go first Korrina." I said, putting my hand out.

   "Lucario use Power Up Punch. "

    Lucario ran over and pulled back for the punch, I winked signaling Gardevoir. She nodded and used her new speed to get out of the way and go behind Lucario.

    "Fairy Wind! " I call out.

   A tornado came out of Gardevoir and blew Lucario out of her reach. A smirk grew from my lips.

    "Lucario use Aura Sphere!! "

    "Counter it with Shadow Ball."

    Both balls crashed into each other. An explosion comes, when the smoke settles I called out the next attack.

     "Moon Blast. "

    The moon's power was placed onto Gardevoir. A beam comes out of her hands and shoots towards Lucario. Making him fall to the ground.

     "Come on Lucario get up!! We can win this." Korrina said trying to wake him up.

    Lucario stood up, shakily.  "Your pretty good. Amazing at understanding each other even without talking."

      "Its a gift. Your really good too." I compliment

    "Thanks. Lucario use Bone Rush."

    Lucario took out two bones and runs to Gardevoir. I nodded my head, Gardevoir runs out of the way.

    Suddenly more Gardevoirs come. My smile grew more.

    "Gardevoir learner Double Team!" Ash called out. This should be interesting...

     "Great job Gardevoir. Now use Shadow Ball."

    All of the Gardevoirs used Shadow Ball on Lucario. He falls to the ground.

    "Lucario is Unable to battle. That means Elli and Gardevoir are the winners." Mabel announces.

     "You did wonderful." I exclaimed giving her a hug. She turns back into regular Gardevoir.

     I walk over to Korrina and Lucario, holding my hand out. She takes it and we shake hands.

    "I'm really impressed." we say in unison.

    We started to laugh.

_____________________________________________________

   The Next Day...

   "So I guess this is goodbye." Ash and I said in unison.

    "Hold on, aren't we going to the same place? "Serena asked, confused.

    "Yeah but Korrina and Lucario have to train and get stronger. And Ash and his pokemon have to do the same." I explain.

     "So we have to take a different path for now. So that way we can wait for more surprises. We'll see you soon." Ash finishes.

    "You know it really seems like you two are the same person." Korrina mutters.

    We look at each other and chuckled.

   "We'll see you at the gym. Bye! " Korrina slips on her skates and rolls away with Lucario running behind.

    "See you later." I call out.

  "Thank you so much for everything Mabel." Serena said turning to the old lady.

    "Thank you for letting me see your beautiful arrangements. Good luck on your journey."

    "We will.  Goodbye. " Ash said walking away.
Narrator's p.o.v

   "Now that Korrina and Lucario have mastered Mega Evolution, they are now able to take their roles in the Shalour Gum leader."

   "As for Elli and Gardevoir, their connection grew even stronger thanks to Mega Evolution. Now our young heroes are on their way to Shalour City."

     "As the Journey Continues ..."