chapter 10

"What do you mean Taken!!! " I yelled.

    "She took it."

    "Who? " Clemont asked.

    "Princess Ally from the next town. She visited and talked on and on about how pretty the pokeflute was and how it was needed to be with her. So she took it from me." The king explained

     "So you just let her take it? " I asked.

     The elder stepped in. "You see once princess Ally wants something there's no changing her mind."

      The king looks down at his feet. "Her father has been kind to me so I couldn't put my foot down."

     "I bet we can go talk to the princess. Come on! " I started to run to the next town

    At the castle.

  "So how do you think we can get in? " I asked looking at the shrubs surrounding the palace. Bonnie starts to dig through. "We can go through here! "

     When we all crawled out I held Gardevoirs hand and look at my surroundings.  It was a giant Garden with ferns that were grown in a maze. Statues of pokemon were set out across the field.

    "I wouldn't want to mow the lawn." I mutter to myself.

     A dog pokemon jumps in front of us and barks. "What kind of pokemon is that? " Ash asks.

    "You know that one. that's a Furfrou." Serena says turning to him. "THATS A FURFROU TOO!!!!" He yells.

    "Furfrou." A voice calls out. I look past the pokemon and saw a young lady in a pink dress, red hair to her shoulder, maids following her, and a fan walked over.

     The pokemon goes over to the lady who pets it. "Don't play with the trash it could give you a tummyache."

    "Hey you calling us trash? " Ash and I yell at the same time.

     "Might you be princess Ally? " Clemont asked.

    Ally nodded before her maids threw flower petals above her.

"Welcome to my wonderful palace." She says and over exaggeratedly made a pose.

     This ones spoiled. This will be harder than I thought.

     "Look we need the pokeflute so Snorlax can wake up so can you please give it to us?"

     Ally laughs before striking another pose. "You see my things are my things and things that are given to me are my things." The maids laugh behind their hands.

     "This girl is weird." Bonnie whispers to me. I nodded and looked back to the princess. "At this rate the people will end up hating Snorlax."

     Gardevoir and Pikachu both talk at the same time. The princess comes really close to Ash and me. "Is that your Pikachu, and your Gardevoir? "

     "Yeah my partner." Ash says. I only nodded and let go of Gardevoir's hand to look at my Key stone.

    "Most Pikachu 's have different colored cheeks than the other. Your is perfectly shaped and the right Color." She turns to Gardevoir and me. "And Gerdevoir have different dress patterns that are in different lengths.  Both of your pokemon are really rare. Its such a shame they belong to such pathetic trainers that I will graciously take them and treasure them as heirlooms."

     She snatches Gardevoir and Pikachu and hugs them both. "Now wait just a minute." Clemont starts but trailed off as Ash grabs Pikachu and holds him protectively. I grab Gardevoir and hug her away from Princess Ally as she hugs me back.

     " Id never give Gardevoir up." I exclaimed as I looked at my beloved pokemon.

    Ally crosses her arms and snaps her fingers. A maid comes with a cart filled with gold.

      "We can trade Gardevoir and Pikachu for all of this gold." She explains.

     I shake my head as Ash yells "That's crazy! "

    The maid pulls the cart away as Princess Ally was deep in thought.  "As I recall you wanted the pokeflute correct?"

    "Yeah. "

    "Will you give it to us? " Serena asks.

    "How about a battle. If I win then Pikachu and Gardevoir  will belong to me. If you win then I will give you the pokeflute back. But I warn you this is your one and only chance of getting the pokeflute back." She says as the holds up a finger.

     Pikachu jumps off of Ash and looks at him encouraged.  "We'll battle you. "

    As we walk to the battle arena I walk over to Ash. "Are you sure this is a good Idea?"

    "Trust me I know what I'm doing." He holds his thumbs up.

    Clemont goes to the referee box and explains the rules. "The battle will be one on one with Princess Ally and Ash. First one out loses. Battle begin."

      I hope Ash knows what he's doing.