Chapter 53

I walked onto the battle field. Where there was a boy with shaggy blond hair and grey eyes stood infront of me.

   "I'm Elli. What's your name? "

   "Cody...I see you have a Key Stone." He pulls his hand out and shows his very own Key stone.

    "So do I...How about a mega Evolution battle? Is that okay Professor? " He asked, turning to our judge.

   "It would be a great experience for the campers. Ill allow it. This battle will be one on one, first one out loses. Battle begin."

    Cody took out his pokemon, an Absol.  "Lets see." I mutter, taking out my pokedex.

   "Absol, the Disastor Pokemon.  Where Absol appears, disastor follows. Rather than heed its warning, people sometimes blame it for whatever happens next." The pokedex explains.

   "Even though I have one leg. Don't underestimate us. Gardevoir and I act as one. And one only."

    "Alright. Absol Mega Evolve!! "

    Absol had a collar with the Mega Stone on. It started to glow, along with Cody's glove. When it disappeared Mega Absol was there.

    "Gardevoir Mega Evolve." I felt my glove glow,streams of light bounced off of it. Gardevoir's necklace glowed, streams of light came out touching mine. I smiled feeling our connection.

    Gardevoir was turned into Mega Gardevoir.

   "You can go first Cody." I called out.

   " Thanks, Absol use Sucker Punch."

    'Counter it with Fairy wind.' I thought quietly. Gardevoir heard me, then a tornado came out of her, making Absol fall back.

    "Incredible." Professor Sicamore exclaimed, filming the battle for his research.

    "Use Perish Song."

   Absol started to howl very loudly. Making everyone ht Gardevoir and me cover their ears.

     "Shadow Ball."

   The ball hit Absol right in the mouth. Taking a lot of damadge. "Swords Dance. "

    Swords appeared around Absol. Then they disappeared. "Absol's attack power has been raised." I heard Clemont explain.

    I nodded to Gardevoir, Knowing what to do she used Moon Blast. After the beam hit Absol he was almost done for.

     "Your really good for a battle." I complimented.

     "Thanks, I have to say I never thought this is how another trainer with a mega evolved pokemon can battle."

      "Ive learned a thing or two on a journey with my friends." I said, gesturing to the others.

.

    "Absol go behind Gardevoir and find a weakspot." Absol started running in circles.

    "Now Double Team. " All of a sudden more Absols appeared, making Gardevoir confused.

     "Okay Gardevoir, listen to me, Concentrate really hard. When you do, shoot Shadow ball into the sky. And let it fall into you."

   Gardevoir nodded, knowing what I would do.

   "Elli what are you doing?!" Ash yelled, baffled.

    I winked over to him .His face softened understanding.

   The Shadow Ball shot into the air, about to let gravity it fall down.

   "Looks like this is it. Absol use Perish song one last time. " Cody called, tasting victory.

   The shadow ball was a few feet from Gardevoir's head. Absol started to howl.

    "USE FAIRY WIND!! " I called out.

   A tornado came out of Gardevoir's body, sending the soundwaves of Perish Song  back to Absol. And shattering the shadow ball into millions of peices.

      Those peices hit every spot of the battle field. Except for where Gardevoir was standing.

    Absol returned back to regular Absol. He layed down, unconscious.

    "Absol is unable to battle. Meaning the winner is Gardevoir and Elli. " Professor Sicamore said.

    Gardevoir turned back into Regular Gardevoir.

   Everyone was silent. I held my breath back until trainers stared cheering loudly.

     I walked over to Cody, holding my hand out. "You were amazing." I said.

    "You too."

   "You did it Elli!! You did it!! " Bonnie ran over and jumped onto me.

   "I believe its time for your picture." Professor said, with a camera in hand.

   Ash and Serena were at the Far left. Gardevoir and Clemont at the far right. And Bonnie and me in the middle.

      "Done..Congratulations."

   "Thank you so much for inviting us professor." Clemont said after the picture.

   "Thank you for coming..."

    All seemed to calm down. Until, I heard Pikachu and Gardevoir yell.

    Swirling my head back I saw the cooks. "What are you doing with them?! " I asked.

     They took off their disguises.

   "TEAM ROCKET!! "