chapter 28

General p.o.v

  "Your breaking violation code 2-5-Y." Clemont said.

    Ash didn't listen and opened the cart door. "Woah. " He lost balance but quickly regained it.

     The wind blew harder making Elli's ticket fly out of his hand. "No come back! " Ash called trying to catch it.

     It flew out if sight, Ash and Pikachu groaned and walked back to the cart.

     After a few moments it was blown back to the train. Getting stuck on the window sill.

     Pikachu nudged Ash noticing the ticket. "Great Job Pikachu!" Ash climbed onto the chairs and slowly lowered the window.

      When it was almost all the way down it blew away. "Not again." Ash complained.

     The Conductress, Elli, and Flabébé came back from the other cart afterwards.

     The Conductress sits Elli down then walks away.But quickly comes back with realization.

     "I'm sorry but I believe I forgot to punch your ticket.May I? " She held her hand out.

     Overhearing that made Ash and Pikachu feel ashamed."I left it right here. But it's not there anymore."

    "You lost your ticket? " the Conductress's voice started to grow higher. "She didn't lose her ticket, " Ash and Pikachu made their way down the aisle. "We did, or at least I did, you see I was trying to give it back to her. But the wind blew it away."

     Ash reaches into his pocket and takes out his ticket. "You can have mine." Elli was about to grab it when the Conductress snatches it before she takes it.

    "These tickets are not Transversable." She growls and hands it back to Ash.

    "Now young lady. If you'd follow me." She takes Elli and pushes her to the next cart.

    Elli kept trying to look back at Ash but wasn't able to. "You know what she's gonna do to her right? She's gonna throw her off the train." Clemont stated.

    "Of course they wont stop-"

   An idea popped into Ash's head.

    "I gotta stop the train." He reaches for the lever but stops when he sees a hint of gold through the air vent.

   He grabs the object before it was sucked in. When he takes it out he gasped at the sight of Elli's ticket.

     Pikachu and Ash rushed to the door. Holding the ticket in his mouth Ash made his way to the next cart. Where the girl with blond hair was sitting alone.

     Ash runs to the little porch but finds out no one is there. Hesitating he runs back to the girl.

    "Do you know where they went?! " He asked frantically. The girl stayed silent.

     "Please you have to tell me. She's in big trouble! " The girl looks at the ceiling. out at the window is a bright light and a shadow of the conductress and Elli.

     When they climbed the rooftop Ash and Pikachu found out they were already gone. They keep on going forward in hope of finding them.

    Trudging through the snow covered roof they see a light ahead. When they reached the light they saw a man with crazy hair and a lab coat

    (Its professor Sicamore.)

    "Well nice of you to join the party." the man said.

      "Who who are you? " Ash asked cautiously. The man looked offended. "Who am I? Who am I? I'm the king of the North Pole!!!" He bellowed.

    "We thought Santa was the king."

    The man waves him off and hands him a cup from his pot. Ash and Pikachu take a sip. The man takes out a pair of socks from the pot.

    Making Ash and Pikachu spit it out. "I need to give this to a friend. A girl. Have you seen her? " Ash takes out Elli's ticket.

    The man grabbed the ticket and looks at it in wonder. "Haven't seen one of these in a long time. You might wanna keep this in you hat. Probably the safest place it can be."

    When it was handed back Ash puts the ticket inside his hat.

"Well, " The man puts all of his belongings in a bag on a stick, "I'll help ya find the girl. Be right back."

    He walked off to the front. The train started to go up a mountain.

     Making Ash and Pikachu fall back into the snow. "You okay? " Ash asked holding Pikachu close.

    They struggled to get back up again."Hey kid quit playing in the snow we got work to do!"

   Ash looked up and saw the man in a skiing set. The man gets Ash onto his shoulders and tells them, "There's no better way to get down than this."

    Ash gripped harder onto the man's shoulders. They started to slide down the train as the train rode down a mountain.

     The man lifts Ash from his shoulders and in front of him. They were getting closer to the front of the train.

    "When I say Jump." the man starts.

    A cave full of sharp icicles at the top started to come.

    "JUMP!!" The man disappeared out of thin air.

     Ash hesitated before jumping into a cart full of coal. When he stood up with Pikachu they saw Elli in the cart.

   "Elli? "