chapter 8

Elli's p.o.v

   "Come on Clemont, when's lunch gonna be ready?" Bonnie complained as Clemont started to make lunch.

    "How about we play with Snorlax while your brother is making lunch? " I asked trying to get her distracted. Her eyes sparkeled as she ran over to where Snorlax was sleeping.

      I gently nudged Snorlax in the stomach. "Come on sleepy head wake up." Bonnie said as she climbed its big belly.

      I put my back to his side and tried to push him up. After a few failed attempts I gave up and climbed onto Snorlax with Bonnie.  Dedenae and Bonnie were jumping up and down in joy.

     "Hey that looks like fun. Can I try? " Ash asked walking over. I nodded as he climbed on and started to jump too.

      I jumped in joy as time passed."Lunch is ready." Serena called after setting the table.

       I jumped off of Snorlax and ran to the table. I looked over the food, there were dumplings, soup, noodles, salads, basically you name it they have it.

      I took a bite of the dumpling. My eyes widened in excitement of the taste. "This is amazing! " I said grabbing some more.

      "Why thank you." Clemont said.

       Timeskip.

      "Hey Elli. We never got to battle earlier. Wanna have a go? " Ash asked.

     "Your going down." I replied.

    The Battle

   "You can go first." I said holding my hand out.

    Ash nodded as Pikachu's cheeks were showing sparks.

    "Use Iron Tail."

      Pikachu's tail turned silver as he jumped in front of Snorlax.

     I winked at Snorlax. He nodded and dodged the tail. "Use tackle." I tell Snorlax.

      Snorlax runs to Pikachu and pushes him. "You okay Pikachu? " Ash asked when if stood up. "Pika!"

    "Use Electro Ball! "   Pikachu made the ball go to Snorlax. With a nod Snorlax dodged it easily and used pound.

     "You can do it Ash." Bonnie called out.

    "Thunderbolt. "

    Pikachu's thunderbolt zoomed straight to Snorlax. The bolt took a lot of damadge on Snorlax.

       "You can do it Snorlax. Use tackle one more time." I called out getting ready.

     "Snorlax." It replied and hit Pikachu. I looked over and saw Pikachu lying down.

       "Pikachu is out.Which means Elli and Snorlax is the winner." Clemont called ending the battle.

     I walked over to Ash and stuck my hand out. "Great battle." I said as he shook it.

     "I never thought you would beat Ash." Bonnie said. "Bonnie! " Clemont hissed.

     "Sorry." She said bowing down. "Its okay. I actually thought he would beat me too."

     "You know I noticed you and Snorlax seemed to be able to understand each other even without talking." Serena says. I put my hand behind my head and blush. "I guess all of the things we've been through made us have a strong connection.

       When Pikachu was cleaned off Bonnie started to take care of Snorlax. "Snooorlaaaax." It moaned in joy of having her brush it.

       "You really love taking care of pokemon do you? " I asked when she squealed. She nods then has a giant smile on.

     "I totally forgot your a keeper." She says before going on one knee. "Will you please take care of my brother? "

     "Oh no Bonnie I told you not to do this!!!! " Clemont yells.

       "You see I have to find Clemont a dependable wife bacause I cant take care of him all the time." She says holding a finger up

      A giant hand came out of Clemont's backpack and picks Bonnie up. Clemont starts to run around saying 'THIS IS SO EMBARASSING!! ' While Bonnie says 'I hope you think about it.'

      Ok then..... yikes.  Gerdevoir walks over to me and points off to a distance.

       "What's Gardevoir pointing to? " Bonnie asked when the hand set her down.

     I started to walk over to it. Underneath a bog Bush was a small ball that had a kind of DNA symbol. "A key stone! " Serena exclaims.  So this is what a key stone looks like. I pick it up and hold it in the sunlight for a better view

      "You usually find key stones in a cave. Don't you think its peculiar to find one here? " Clemont asked

      I nodded as I handed it to Bonnie. "Its so sparkly." She exclaimed.

        "Here use this to hold onto it." Serena says as she rummages through her backpack.

      She takes out a green glove with a compartment embedded into it. "Thanks. " I say as I put it on.

     " It really is weird. But what's weirder is I haven't seen Team Rocket in a while." I point out.