chapter 36

Narrator's p.o.v

   "After meeting Korrina and Lucario. The gang sets out to Geosentch town where they will find a Lucarionite."

   Elli's p.o.v.

    "So after this where are you guys heading to? " Korrina asked.

  "To Shalour City for Ash's next gym battle." I reply getting water out.

   "Well what do you know? "

   "What do you mean? " I asked, handing some water to Gardevoir.

   "I'm the Shalour City Gym Leader."

    "WHAT!!! " Everyone yelled in unison.

  _______________________________________________________________

    "Hey I see it!! " Bonnie exclaims after an hour of walking.

   "Me too!! "

   The town was small and had many shops and houses. There was a huge park in the right side of the town.

      "Come on!! " Ash yelled starting to run.

    Everyone followed, of course Clemont was failing.

    "Pull yourself together Clemont!! " Bonnie and I yelled in unison.

     When we got to the town we came across a store full of stones. "Check it out! " Korrina said pressing her face against the windows.

    A man walked out of the store holding a stone that looks like the sun. "Yeah I just got a Sun Stone. Come out Heleoctile! "

     The man took out a small pokemon with a yellow and black pattern. "Evolve."

     Heleoctile touched the stone and started to shine. When the light disappeared a new pokemon was there.

      "That's a Heleolisk.Hey Clemont how did you get your Heleoctile to evolve? " Bonnie asked after the man and Heleolisk left.

   "I used a Sun Stone too."

    "Hey how about we split up and check all the stores to see if they have a Lucarionite." I perk up.

    "That's a great idea!" Serena says.

    "All right we'll meet you in a bit." I said,grabbing Gardevoir's hand and walking away.

  _______________________________________________________

   "Excuse me. " I said, pushing the shop door open.

    "Oh hello. " A man behind a counter full of stones said.

    "Do you happen to have a Lucarionite? " I asked hopeful.

    "What's a Lucarionite?! "

    I let out a deep sigh.  "Well thanks anyway.Come on Gardevoir, maybe the others had luck."

___________________________________________________________________

     "Did you guys have any luck? " Ash asked when we walked over.

   I shook my head and let out another sigh.

    "Why hello!! " A cheery voice called from behind.

    Turning my heel, and metal leg, I saw a man holding a camera.

    "Would you like to take a picture of this beautiful setting? " We all looked at each other for a moment then agreed.

     "That's it a little to the left. That's it perfect!! " The man said getting the shot ready.

      "Get this printed out please." He said to a assistant.

    "Excuse me but do you know where to find a Lucarionite? " Korrina asked.

    "Oh yeah.They are up on that mountain over there." He pointed up to two big mountains not far from the town.

     "Yeah!! Lets go Lucario!! " They started to run off. "Now wait a minute!! " The man said.

     Korrina and Lucario froze in a running pose. "You forgot your picture."

     "Oh yeah I guess your right."

    Hey guys. So how do you like it? please vote and comment.

    now I made a new book called :The Avatar's Wish.

    Its based on Avatar the Last Airbender.

     Well anyway. Happy New Year!!!!!!

    Ninja_Of_The_Stars