chapter 7

I release Gerdevoir out of its ball when the battle was over. "Hi my name is Elli. I'm so glad you decided to let me be your trainer."

      Gardevoir stands up, I didn't realize she was my height. I mean I'm a fourteen year old and about five feet tall. I should explain Gardevoir's features. Well she has a floor length white dress, green hair, and a small necklace.

      "Hey what's that necklace for? " I asked. Bonnie walks next to Gardevoir and hugs it. "You see Gardevoir can mega evolve and  she need an evalution stone to do it. Now the trainer needs a key stone so that way the stones can connect to each other by the trainer and pokemon's strong bond."

      I never thought Bonnie would know that.

      Timeskip

     When we left the lab Serena suggested on going to Prism Tower in the center of Lumiouse. As we walked there I wanted to let Gardevoir out. "Gardevoir do you like to be in the pokeball? please be honest." I asked it.

      The Gardevoir thought about it for a long time.  It shook her head,I nodded in understanding the crampt space.

     "Then you wont have to go in there again. Unless of an emergency of course."

    At the top of Prism Tower was an amazing view of the city. That was when I realized I was gonna have to tell them I'm from another dimension. Who knows how long ill be here.

       I didn't worry about anyone noticing I was gone because my parents are always on business trips, and I have no friends.

    "Elli are you okay? " Clemont asked me. I snapped out of my thought, "Yeah I'm just taking in the view. How do you like it Gardevoir? "  Gardevoir had a big smile across her face.

     "Thank you guys for letting me join you." I tell them as we started to leave. "Hey what are friends for? " Ash asked.

     "We'll be sleeping in the pokemon center tonight.  It should be this way." Serena says looking up from her map.

     " Race you! " Ash starts to take off. Bonnie,Gardevoir, Serena and me follow close while Clemont even fails at trying.

    I ran nonstop until I saw the pokemon center. I saw Nurse Joy treating injured pokemon.

     Wigglypuff, the assistant, was looking over some files. "One room please."

      Wigglypuff hands Clemont the key and show them the room. Ash and Pikachu didn't bother to change into some pj's they just fell asleep the second they hit the pillow.

      "Tomorrow we'll have to go and get you a backpack and some extra clothes." Clemont says taking out his toothbrush.

      Gardevoir walked over to the small couch in the corner and lays down. I took out a blanket and set it down on both of us.

     "Goodnight guys." I call out.

      "Goodnight."
The next day.

     "Wake up wake up wake up! " Bonnie says jumping onto me.

     I was in surprise that I fell off of the couch. "Ouch." I muttered. "Oopsie." She says following a giggle.

    When I brushed my long hair we all headed out.  Ash, Clemont, and Bonnie went to eat while Serena, Gardevoir, and me went for shopping.

    While shopping I asked a rediculous question. "Serena I'm no love expert but.....do you like Ash? "

      Serena dropped the backpack she was holding and turned about fifty shades of red. "Ah-what makes you say t-that."

    "Well you blush whenever you talk to Ash or get really close to him." I picked up the backpack and set it back onto the shelf.

     "Well I um."

   "Don't worry. I wont tell." I said as I winked at her. She sighed in releif and showed me a green backpack with a leaf pattern. "That's perfect." I exclaimed.

     When we were done I put all of my belonging in my new backpack and headed to the park. Where the others will meet us there.

     "So where are we going now? " Bonnie asked.

   "To the Cyllage city gym for my next battle! " Ash says in excitement.

     Clemont and Bonnie had a worried expression on their faces. "Lets go then." We start to walk over to Route 16 where it leads to Cyllage city.

   Narrator's p.o.v

     A new Adventure awaits in Cyllage city. Now that Elli has a Gardevoir and Ash's heart is set on the Pokemon Leauge. What will happen ne-

    "Shut up." Elli yells in her thoughts.

    I have to be more careful with this one.