Chapter 54

"Prepare for trouble."

   "Make it double."

   "To protect the world from devistation."

  "To unite all people within our nation."

  "To denounce the peoples of truth and love."

  "To extend our reach to the stars above."

  "Jessie. "

  "And James "

  "Team Rocket blasts off at the speed of light."

   "Surrender now or prepare to fight."

   "Meow that's right!! "

   "I knew something was off about the cooks! " I shouted.

    "Who are these people? " The processor asked, running up from his spot where he took the picture.

   "Team Rocket. They're a group of really bad people who try to take other people's pokemon. They even tried to take Elli." Ash explains.

     "It has been fun. " Jessie said with a laugh.

   "Your never taking them. Gardevoir use Fairy Wind and grab Pikachu ." I called out.

     Gardevoir grabbed Pikachu as a Tornado hit team Rocket. Sending them a few feet away from us.

        I ran over and ushered them out as Ash called a move out for Pikachu.

     "Thunderbolt."

    "I have an idea Ash...." I said, touching his shoulder. He nodded.

   "Gardevoir use Fairy Wind one more time and send it to Team Rocket." I called out.

    "Pikachu use ThunderBolt on the Fairy Wind."

    The Fairy Wind was halfway to Team Rocket when Pikachu hit it with electricity.  Making it electric.

     When the tornado hit Team Rocket they were both electrecuted and blown into the air.

   "WE'RE BLASTING OFF AGGAAAIIIINNNN!!!!!!!!"

   They were flown out of sight. "Gardevoir, Pikachu, are you alright? " I asked, turning to them.

     They both ran over and hugged Ash and me. "I'll take that as a yes."

__________________________________________________________________

    "I'm so happy you all were able to come to camp." Professor Sicamore said, to a room full of happy campers. :)

   "But now its time to say goodbye. I hope you've made a stronger bond with your pokemon. And I hope to see you all again."
   Goodbye

   "Ive learned a lot just by being with you three." I said

   "Its been fun. At least you were able to get into the hall of fame. I hope we can see each other again. " Shuanna said.

    "Count on it." Ash said.

    "Well, goodbye. "

Narrator's p.o.v

   "As the sun sets on the final day of The Professor's Pokemon Summer Camp. Our heroes were able to make good friends. Now its time to head to Shalour City for Ash's next Gym battle With Korrina and Mega Lucario."

    "As the journey continues...."