chapter 11

"Quick Attack lets go! " Ash commands. Pikachu nods and runs to Furfrou who uses Takle on him.

    "Iron tail!" Ash yells. I Held my breath as Pikachu jumps into the air. " Furfrou use bite." Ally exclaims.

   Furfrou bites Pikachu's tail mid air and lands on the ground.

    "Use Charge Beam." Ally calls out. I look over to my side and saw Gardevoir clutching my hand. I place my arm around her shoulder and smile. "Don't worry. Ash always wins. Except when I battle him."I tell her.

     Gardevoir only smiled before looking back at Pikachu who uses Electro Ball. "Dodge it! "

     Furfrou dodges it just before it hits him. "Use Thunderbolt one more Time!" Ash yells.

      The thunderbolt hits Furfrou.  Its hair was puffed up in shock. "NOOOOOO! " Princess Ally holds her hand up to her face. She called a maid to take away Furfrou.

       "Princess Ally, are you forfeiting? " Clemont asked.

    "It cant be helped. " She said turning her head.

    "Then Ash and pikachu are the winners! " He says gesturing to them.

    Yes....I never doubted him!!!

     Suddenly two maids come over and grab Gardevoir's arms. "HEY WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"I yell trying to get them to release.

    "If I won then I would give you the pokeflute. But since you won the Pikachu and Gardevoir get to go with me. " Princess Ally explains.

    "Gardevoir!! " I yell as another maid held me back. "Let me go!!!"I yell Trying anything to get out.

    "Voir." It yells.

Put of the corner of my eye I saw Clemont yelling at the princess. She smiled as snapped her fingers. The maids let Gardevoir and me go

     I ran to Gardevoir and hugged her.

Princess Ally led us inside the palace where we quietly make a plan. "We'll leave you here until we can come back." Serena explains to Clemont.

     "Bye big brother! " Bonnie yells as we leave the palace and quickly rush to the town where the king was waiting.

     "You have the pokeflute how wonderful! "

    Ash hand him the pokeflute but a giant hand grabs it from the king's grip.

  So how do you guys think of it!? I hope you like it!!! Please vote and comment below. Untill the next chapter.