Chapter 41

"  Meet me outside for a battle." Her grandfather started walking outside.

   "Its all finished. Here you go. " The camera man gave Korrina a arm brace wit the Lucaronite in it.

   "It looks great " I said as she put iit on Lucario's arm.

   "Trainer and Pokemon wearing the same style. I'm so jealous!! " Serena gushes.

    "Here's the picture."

   "Thanks. Now lets go and battle grandfather!!"

__________________________________________________________________

    "This will be a mega evolution battle." Korrina's grandfather announced.

    "All set! Time to Mega Evolve!! "

   Lucario glowed, when it disappeared Mega Lucario was there.

   "Now its our turn. Mega Evolve." Apparently Korrina's Grandfather had a Lucario who could mega evolve.

    "Awesome 2 mega Lucarios " Ash exclaimed.

   "Their Aura's are flying all over the place!! " Bonnie says as their Aura's make my hair fly around.

     "Now watch closely Ash and Elli." Korrina said.

    "Huh?" We both asked at the same time,turning to her.

    "We never ever beated my grandfather and his Lucario before. We never really stood a chance."

    "We hear you. But this time you will.And control Lucario's mega evolution too." Ash called back.

   "Count on it. Now use Power up Punch!! " Lucario ran over and pulled his arm back.

    "Block with your aura." Korrina's grandfather called.

     With its aura the other Mega Lucario made Korrina's Lucario fly back to the ground.

    "Because Lucario is an Aura pokemon it can use it in battle." I explain, watching closely.

   "Come on!! Stop treating me like a little kid and battle me seriously!! " Korrina yelled.

   "That's what were doing. This is how Aura pokemon should be battling."

    "Bone Rush!! " Korrina and her grandfather called.

    Both Lucario's pulled out their bones and started to hit the other like swords.

      "Its happening!! " I yelled,sensing him losing control.

    Lucario's eyes glowed red, not listening to Korrina. "So the real battle begins." Her grandfather muttered.

     "Elli? Can you hold me? " Bonnie asked, shaking.

   I nodded and picked her up, she was shaking hard.

    Korrina's Lucario used Power up Punch. The other Lucario held his arm out how I did mine.

      Waves of Aura bounced off of them. Lucario went for a kick.

    "Block it with your aura!! " Her grandfather called.

    Lucario was flown back to Korrina's side of the battlefield.

    "Lucario listen to me!! Bone Rush!! " She yelled.

   "Aura Sphere."

Lucario did nothing and just stood there.

    The other Lucario threw a sphere of Aura to Lucario,sending him flying to he ground.

     Mega Lucario turned back to Lucario. Then he fell to the ground.

     "Lucario!!" Korrina ran over and tried to shake him awake.

    "Good job Lucario. Now return." Her grandfather brought his Lucario to his pokeball and turned to his granddaughter.

     "Your awake!! " Korrina exclaimed helping him sit.

     Her grandfather stood over them. With a disappointing look on his face.

    "I don't get it." Korrina started. " Lucario mega evolved for the 2nd time. But he still couldn't control himself."

    "I believe the only reason for this lack of change is you two."

    "Now Lucario, the only reason why you cant control your aura is because your over confident with your new power. Attacking excessively without Korrina's permission."

    Korrina looked completely confused. "It shows you nothing of errogent. Now Korrina, because you allowed Lucario to do just that means you have spent too much time together."

    "I don't get it." She muttered. "I don't get it at all."

"WHY YOU FOOLS!!! "

    Everyone gasped in shock, Bonnie clung to me tighter.

    "I'm sending you on another journey .There's a trainer on Pumis Mountain who has a Pokemon who can Mega Evolve. You will go up there and learn to control Lucario's aura. Is that understood? "

     "Yes Grandfather!! "

    "Here it is! Pumis Mountain! " Serena said looking at her map. "Great job Serena! " Ash said.

     "Alright, we'll go. And when we get back Lucario will be able to control his aura. Bye Grandfather." Korrina and Lucario stood up and walked to us.

     "Of course we'll be going with you. " I said walking to her with Bonnie on me.

     "Yep Yep!! And maybe when Lucario controls his aura. We could do a battle with Mega Gardevoir!! "

     "What do you think Gardevoir? " Gardevoir nodded.

    "Great!! Now lets go to Pumis Mountain so Lucario can control it's aura!! "