Chapter 25

This is a dream that Ash, Clemont, Bonnie, and Elli share. Its after the movie The Polar Express. Just in Pokemon version. This is a Christmas Special.
    Merry Christmas!!!
_____________________________________________

    General p.o.v

    It was Christmas Eve. Ash and Pikachu were in bed wondering if Santa would come this year.

    "Do you think there's a Santa? " Ash asked quietly. Pikachu only shrugged his shoulders. There was a small jingling.

   In curiosity Ash crept out of bed and looked through the stair railing. A Shadow of someone with a hat on showed. Ash's eyes widened, the shadow then turned into the shadow of Mr.Mime carrying a Piplup.

     I knew it. Ash thought as he went back to his bed.

     Minutes passed as Ash and Pikachu started to fall asleep. A low rumbling started to come. It started to grow louder and louder. All of Ash's gym badge cases started to fall of his shelves.

     Jumping out of his bed Ash ran over and caught the cases before they hit the ground. "That was close." He muttered as he set them back.

     The rumbling stopped. "Come on Pikachu!" He grabbed his hat as Pikachu jumped onto his shoulder.

  They ran outside and saw steam. Trying to see Ash saw a faint light.

In the middle of the road was a giant train. Probably about 12 train carts in total. It was painted black and red.

     An outline of a woman came out of the train. "All aboard! " she called. (Officer Jenny is the lady.)

    "What is this? " Ash asked trudging through the deep snow.

"This is The Polar Express!!!" The conductress spread her arms out. "Where is it going? "

    The conductress scoffed, "Why to the North Pole of course! "

    Ash and Pikachu didn't believe her."Is this you? " She showed a clipboard of his name and picture. Astounded Ash nodded.

     "Well it says here no letter or picture on Santa's lap this year. I'd say this is your crucial year, now if i were you i suggest you better come aboard." The conductress leaned to his face.

     Ash looked at Pikachu, then took a step back. "Well then." The conductress waved her hand to the front and the train started to move.

     Pikachu and Ash were wondering if it was a good idea to stay. "What do you think? " Ash asked. Pikachu jumped off of his shoulder and hopped onto the train.

     Ash started to run and grabbed the railing of the Train. He pulled himself up and looked at the houses passing by.

     After the houses left and a field came Ash and Pikachu opened the door to a Train Cart and saw a bunch of kids inside.

     Most were singing a song about the Polar Express. Some talking, and others sleeping.

     They sat down to a booth and looked outside. Ash couldn't help but notice a red haired girl in black pj's staring at him. While a Flabébé was floating around her.

     "Hey you! Yeah you! " A boy with blond hair, blue eyes, and glasses said.

    "I'm Clemont...Do you know what kind of train this is? " Clemont asked.

     Ash shook his head. "Its a magic train of course, " the red head said. "I'm Elli, and this is Flabébé. "

     "This is a 1972 Wilson brothers steam strain. There are only five in existence. " Clemont says holding a hand up.

      Ash leaned over to Elli. "Are we really going to the North Pole? "

    Elli nodded. "Isn't it exciting?! "