Chapter 45

Professor sicamore invited us to his Pokemon Summer Camp the other day. Of course we were going.

    "Look over there." I call out, pointing to a seashore with cabins around.

   Earlier Ash caught a Hawlucha. It's pretty cool.

   Alright back to the story...Where were we...Oh yeah!!

   We kept on running untill we reached the seashore. Where professor Sicamore was waiting outside.

    "Hey Professor. " I called out waving my hand. "Hello. I'm so glad you could be able to come." That's when he noticed my metal leg.

    "What happened to your foot?! " He asked looking at it. "Oh its a long story. " I said rubbing the back of my head.

   "I see, well we could wait later for that story. Let me show you to your cabin." He led us to a wooden cabin with a Froakie flag hung onto it's walls.

      "This is amazing." Serena said, looking at the furniture.

    "Well I have to greet some more trainers. Ill see you guys at dinner." With that he left.

     "I have a good feeling about this place." I said, smiling to the floor.

    "What do you mean? " Bonnie asked.

   "Well you know how i can hear heartbeats right? " They nodded.

   "I hear the trainors heartbeats right now. they all seem very energetic and very excited about this. Especially the Pokemon. Although its very loud." I complained, plugging my ears with my hands.

     "Check it out! " Serena said looking out the window.

    "I don't think we can all fit in the window. Lets go outside." Bonnie said.

    Outside there were two trainers battling. One with a Squirtle and one with a Conkeldurr.

     "Stop moving around!! " The trainer yelled in frustration. Squirtle was moving around the field as if it was dancing.

     "Its what we do. There's nothing we can do to stop that.Now Squirtle use Water Pulse."

     Squirtle blew a bubble of water to Conkeldurr. Conkeldurr fainted.

    Everyone started cheering, the trainer and his pokemon did a pose together.

    "You were really good out there." I complimented.

    "Oh thanks, I'm Tierno from Santalune City.Who are you? "

    "I'm Elli, this is Gardevoir." I said, gesturing to her.

    "I'm Ash Ketchum and I'm from Pallet Town." Ash said proudly

    "Your from Kanto?" Tierno asked, shocked. "Yup. I came here for the Pokemon Leauge."

     Tierno notices Serena, he gasps. "I Know you!! "

    "You do? " Serena asked, completely confused.

    "Be right back." He ran over and grabbed a girl from another group of trainers, then ran back. The girl had black shorts and a pink shirt with three bows in it. Very similar to mine.

     "Doesn't she look like her?" He says.

   "Your Serena!! I'm Shuanna. I'm a big fan."

   "Serena what's she talking about? " I asked.

   "Her pokevision videos. Ever since I saw them I've been a big fan!"

   "Huh? " We all asked.

   "You mean you haven't seen it yet? "

____________________________________________________________

    We headed to the pokemon center and watched Serena's pokevision video. "Your really good Serena." I said amazed.

     "Thanks." She turned a little red at the new found popularity.

    "Next is the video I made." Shaunna said.

    Her video was about her and her pokemon, a Bulbasaur.

    "You both are really good."

   Shaunna takes out her Bulbasaur, it only looks around in a blank expression.

     Pikachu and Squirtle run over and try to play with it. It only turns it's head in neglectment. "Bulbasaur is a shy one."

      Chespin comes out of it's pokeball and plays with the other pokemon. "Oh yeah." Serena says, taking out a small basket." Ion Pokepuffs!! Did you make them? " Shuanna asks.

      Serena nods as she hands a pokepuff to all of the pokemon. When she tries to give one to Bulbasaur it turns its head away. "Since Bulbasuar is a shy pokemon it only eats when I give it to him. May I? " Shuanna asks.

     Shuanna took the Pokepuff and gave it to Bulbasaur, who eats it slowly.

    It smiles then turns back to its regular blank expression. Everyone chuckled.

     Suddenly a orange pokemon comes out of the blue and lands in the middle of our pokemon. "A Charmander! " Ash exclaims.

    I took out my pokedex and aim it to Charmander. "Charmander, the Lizard Pokemon. The flame on the tip of Charmander's tail is a key to its current state.A healthy Charmander has an intense tail flame."

    "Interesting.." I mutter and turn back to the pokemon.

   Charmander lets out a flame from its mouth, knocking Pikachu and Fennikin over. Chespin's head starts to go in flames. He runs around fratically,Squirtle squirts water onto his head. Letting the fire be gone. Another flame came out of Charmander's mouth. Gardevoir's dress caught on fire. I tried to swat it away, Squirtle squirted some water onto it.

     "Charmander!! " A voice called.

   A boy comes up the stairs panting. He had orange hair,green eyes, and a camera around his neck.

    "I was wondering when you would get here." Shuanna said walking over to him.

     "Sorry, Charmander was at it again. I'm really sorry for what Charmander did to your pokemon." He said bowing down to us.

   "What was Charmander doing? " Clemont asked.

    "Charmander is very energetic. it likes to battle, so it sneaked away and gets into trouble." The boy explains.

    "This is Traverse." Shuanna explains.

    "Is that a Pikachu? And a Gardevoir?! " Traverse asked, eyes gleaming.

     He took a picture of both of them "My dream is to take a picture of every pokemon I meet. Those listed on a pokedex. But I want to find a pokemon that hasn't been seen by anyone."

     "This is Ash, Serena, Elli, Clemont, and Bonnie." Tierno  intoroduces.

   "My dream is to become a pokemon master." Ash says.

    "So your all on a journey together? " Shuanna and I asked at the same time.

   "For us yes. "Ash said.

    "What about you guys? " I ask.

   "We were together when we got our first pokemon. But we went our seperate ways to follow our dreams." Traverse explains.

   "Attention campers, " The overhead voice boomed. "Please go to the dining hall for the Pokemon Summer Camp introduction."

     Everyone started walking away. Serena stayed put. "What's wrong?" I asked, sensing her heart pounding.

    "Nothing. I'm coming."