chapter 19

"We're finally at Cyllage City! " Ash says arms spread out to the city.

    "It was a lot faster than I thought it would be." Clemont mumbled.

    "Now ash I know the next thing your gonna say is about the gym. But at least keep in mind that Serena might wanna watch you battle." I pointed out.

    Ash rubbed the back of his head and mumbled in agreement. "So where do you want to go first? " Bonnie asked.

   "Food. " Ash and I said at the same time.

   We both laughed and headed off for lunch.

    Timeskip.

  Walking around the city I saw a few cool things. Apparently the latest pokemon there were rock types.

    Just like Ryhorn.

   "Hey look! " Bonnie starts to run ahead of us. Gardevoir and I quickly followed.

    She led us to a grassy area. It was a little hilly with a nearby pond. A whole variety of flowers were there. "This is a nice place." Ash says.

    I let myself fall back and soak up the sun.

   The others followed my example. I think we layed.there for about an hour before I heard a sound.

    I stood up and looked around. "What's wrong? ".Bonnie asks me.

   "I thought I heard something."I mumbled.

    Bonnie gasps and jumps up to me." There's.a pokemon on your cheek!"

    I gently touch my cheek and feel a flower on it..Gently taking it off I saw a pokemon the size of my palm.

   It was white with a little green at the legs. Its ears were a little pointy. And had a little yellow garland on its head. What I was surprised by was it was holding a red flower.

     "What's this." I took out my pokedex and set it infringe of the pokemon.

   "Flabébé: the fairy pokemon. At the beginning of its life it chooses a special flower and stays with it forever." the pokedex explains

   "How cute." Bonnie says.

   Flabébé starts flying around. I giggle at its cuteness.

     "Do you have a trainer? " I asked. Flabébé shook it's head.

   "Can you catch it can you catch it please!!! " Bonnie asks.

   "Is it okay? " I ask the pokemon.

    A big gust of wind came and blew it away. "Wait! " I ran after it.