Chapter 62

"Would you quit following me?! " Serena yelled as we walked behind her.

     "Your the one who insists on walking faster." Thats it I'm done with this.

      Walking as fast as I could I caught up to Ash and hit him hard on his head.

    "WHAT WAS THAT FOR?! " He yelled, rubbing his head.

      "Your making a big deal about nothing.It was an accident, no one did anything on purpose.It's better you two apologize before matters get worse.Or else," I ranted.

     The sky seemed to darken more. A few dozen flowers popped out of the ground around me. Snaking around Ash's legs. "I will make sure you both apologize." I growled.

      A worried and scared expression was sketched across Ash's face.He sighed in defeat and nodded. "Great!!" I exclaimed, giving a smile as if  nothing happened.

     The flowers shrank back into the ground, setting Ash's legs free.

  "Hey look!! " Bonnie said,pointing to a tree full of berries. "Awesome!! " Ash exclaimed, picking a ton.

      I grabbed two and gave one to Gardevoir. Growing impatient to know what they tasted like I took a bite.It was soooo sweet."This is probably the best berry I've tasted!! " I gushed, taking more bites.

     Ash nodded as he picked two and called out, "Serena these berries are delicious, catch." He tossed them to Serena. Who turned around just in time to catch them.

      I saw her hesitate at first, but them had a smile on her face. "Ash where did you pick that berry from? " I asked, sensing something wrong with it.

      He pointed to an area that was closest to the trunk. I gasped, dropping my berry. "Your not supposed to pick the ones that are there!! " I scolded.

    "Why not? " He asked, clueless as ever.

   "ASH KETCHUM YOU GAVE ME A SOUR BERRY!!!!" Serena screamed, face purple.

  Ash grew a smile on his face, then bursted out laughing. "You idiot! " I hissed.

      "I'm out of here!! " Serena yelled, throwing the berry and started running into the forest.The berry went straight towards Ash's face, luckily I was able to catch it before ot hit his face.

       "Nice going genius." I muttered, taking a bite of Serena's berry. It was SUPER DUPER sour. "You picked the worst one! " I said, trying to spit it out.

     Clemont grabbed the berry and took a bite, he too got a purple face. "Can I try? " Bonnie asked.

      "I'd think it's best you don't." Clemont managed to spit out. Ash snatches the berry from his hand and took a bite. His face immediately turned purple.

     "Ugh this..... tastes...... horrible." He spat.

     When I was finally able to get all of the peices of the berry out I turned to where Serena was last seen.I wonder if she'll be okay on her own.

      The sky was now a shade of grey.As we walked droplets of water hit our skin.Then a shower came, we all ran from the dirt path and into the protection of the trees.

   By the time we got there my hair was dark red. Ash's was still black.Bonnie and Clenont's were dirty blond.

        I made the trees huddle together so only a few drops of rain came instead of a shower. "Thanks Elli."Ash said, ringing his hat of water.

     "No problem." I grabbed an acorn and threw it at his head."Hey!" He shouted.

       "I warned you to say your sorry before things got worse.But you didn't listen to me." I scolded, grabbing the acorn and threw it away.

     "I'm sorry okay!?" He yelled, putting his arms up.

     "I'm not the one to say sorry to." With that I started to walk back to Gardevoir.

    Meanwhile.....

      Serena and Fennikin were running to get out of the rain. They found a tree that blocked out the rain."What do you think Fennikin? " Serena asked after putting down her sleeping bag.

     Fannikin was watching the rain, as if looking for something. But in reality, she missed the others. "Look I know you miss them but we're on our own now." Serena reassured.