𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘴

Jacob - He thought you were captivating and unique. Not like any other girl he had met before, you drew him in from the moment you had met. The energy radiating off of you left him wanting more and more.

Millard - He thought you were simply, and purely adorable. You were both kinda shy at first with everyone but you warmed up soon enough especially to him.

Hugh - You came across to him as somewhat strange at first. You were very interesting to say the least. New and exciting in so many ways. He was hooked almost immediately.

Horace - You were simply brilliant. You had shown up to the home wearing the most amazing outfit he had ever seen. He started the conversation by asking you who and where you got your clothes from.

Emma - She saw you and took a special interest in you instantly. Your peculiarity went hand in hand with hers and she took her shot trying to impress you.

Olive - She was very confused as to why there was a new member. She didn't like change which meant that she didn't like you right away. However, you soon charmed her with your smarts after sharing with her some facts you knew about fire. Once she knew that you knew so much she had so many questions.

Victor - Victor was ecstatic about there being a new peculiar. As soon as you arrived he was the first to introduce himself and he had volunteered to show you around. You were a bit overtaken by this but you both hit it off rate away.

Enoch - He thought you were absolutely stunning. You came right up to him and introduced yourself with the utmost confidence which no one else had ever done to him before.