𝘳𝘰𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘤𝘴

Jacob - 7/10. Though Jake is romantic as possible, sometimes, Miss Peregrine, chores, children, or his shyness get in the way.

Millard - 6/10. Millard isn't always one for romantics. However he is always a gentleman.

Hugh - 5/10. You never know with Hugh. Either it's going to be a spontaneous lovey dovey day, or just a laid back average day.

Horace - 100/10. Horace is quite possibly the most romantic person you know. Always planning dinners, and doing everything he can for you from cheesy pick up lines to opening doors for you.

Emma - 8/10. Emma is definitely one for cute dates more often then other couples. Usually it's her surprising you but if your in the mood you'll put something together.

Olive - 4/10. You are definitely the more romantic of the two of you. Olive isn't all for it at times, she thinks it's far too corny and that simple gestures are all you need.

Victor - 9/10. With how busy Victor is, there isn't always time for romantics, but he tries whenever possible, and when the time is provided, he goes all out.

Enoch - 2/10. The most you get from Enoch is maybe one date every two months. That he plans anhways. While you plan many other's he simply goes along with it rather than contributing too much himself.