𝘦𝘯𝘰𝘤𝘩 (𝘳𝘦𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘵)

-----
I received a request to make a similar imagine/one-shot to the "𝐃𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐂𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐬 (𝐇𝐮𝐠𝐡)" except with Enoch as the main character. I have made a few changes to the plot line as so they will not be exactly the same.

Y/N has the same peculiarity in the original one with Hugh

-----
Y/N's POV

I listened to his heart beat under me. It was a slow and steady pace. Thump-thump. Thump-thump. Thump-thump.

Quite soothing.

But, my peaceful thoughts were interrupted by the sound of someone yelling my name.

"Coming!" I yelled.

Enoch groaned and sighed, "Why must you go? They can figure this out for themselves can't they?" His face was back to normal, extra grumpy.

"Love." I lifted my head from its original spot using his chest as a pillow, to propping my chin on it, looking up at him, and watched his face soften. "I have to go help."

His face went right back to being stone hard. "No. I refuse to let that happen." He stated and spun us around so that he was straddling my waist.

"Enoch!"

"Yes Y/N?"

"I really have to go help them."

"No." He stubbornly huffed and looked away from me.

"Fine then. No kisses for you."

I watched his head fling around, "Wait! What?"

"You heard what I said."

With him being surprised it was quite easy to shove him off of me.

I heard his feet padding down the floor behind me. Following me like a lost puppy.

Olive was waiting for me at the end of the stairs.

"Yes?"

"Well it took you long enou-" Olive started.

"Never mind that." Emma interrupted, "We found a baby fox. His front leg seems to be in pain."

"Alright."

She handed the little thing to me. He was absolutely adorable. Big ears on his little head. His red color was extremely bright. A tiny snout holding an even tinier nose. Tiny little paws. So precious.

I made a few noises, and he made some right back.

"His mom was shot." I clicked and chirped again, "He has been on his own for a few days now."

"Is there anything you can do Y/N?"

Bronwyn was holding tightly onto her brothers shirt.

"He will be alright Bronwyn."

"Children, why don't we let miss Y/N help the poor little thing in peace and head up to bed?" Miss Peregrine suggested.

Everyone cleared out of the room, except for Enoch. He was looking at me expectantly.

"I need medical tape, not the sticky stuff, two popsicle sticks, the large ones, and one of Claire's socks." I instructed, shifting the little guy around so he would be more comfortable.

Within what felt like seconds, my boyfriend was back with everything I had asked. So sweet, yet I was torturing him.

I thanked him and got to work. Creating a makeshift splint that would be more comfortable for the little guy, and would cost less. I placed a popsicle stick on the right and left side of his leg, wrapping it tightly in the medical tape, asking the if it was to tight or too loose as I went, and finally placing the long sock around it.

I felt Enoch's eyes on me the whole time.

"Can you please get me a medium sized cardboard box from the shed?"

He went with a nod.

"Aww poor little guy. Don't worry. I will have you fixed in a week tops." I smiled at the little ball of red fur in my arms. I translated it into fox and he chirped back a 'Thank you'.

Enoch returned with the box and I sent him off again to grab some of the extra blankets from the hallway closet.

Without me saying anything he set up a bed for the little fox and carried it upstairs, We had already done reset and were just getting ready for bed before this had happened.

I walked into my room with the little fox sleeping in my arms. Enoch had disappeared into his room and I felt bad for what I had done to him for the past hour.

I tucked the little fox into his box and tucked him into it slowly.

Being as quiet as possible I snuck into Enoch's room and found him staring at his cealing, thumbs fidgeting. When he saw me his eyes slightly widened and he sat up.

I set the box containing a sleeping baby fox on the floor next to his shut door. I looked at him for a moment before walking over to his bed and sitting pretzel legged in front of him.

He just looked down at his bed. We were just sitting here, legs crossed in front of each other like statues.

I leaned forward and wrapped my arms around his neck. I was straddling him, sitting pretzel legs in his lap.

I pulled him as tight to me as possible and mumbled into his neck, "I'm sorry."

"It's okay." He whispered into my hair, wrapping his arms around my waist.

I pulled away from the hug and cupped his face with my hands, swirling my thumbs against his cheek and he welcomed the gesture. "I shouldn't have kept it going for that long love. I really am sorry."

"I forgive you darling. I just thought you were mad at me." He admitted, leaning into my hand.

I smiled softly and grabbed his face with both of my hands. I pulled his face into mine and stuck my lips onto his, kissing him with all the love I could muster.

He pulled away and leaned our foreheads together. I could feel his breath fanning my face.

He grabbed my waist and leaned back onto the bed.

I heard him whisper and "I love you" but I was already to far gone to reply. However a small smile found its way to my lips and I fell asleep feeling better being in his arms once again.

-----
So I tried something new after getting my first request. This one is a bit longer than the rest and that will tend to happen with requests. Love you all!

Question: Tea or Coffee?

My Answer: Coffee