𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘢𝘳𝘥

-----
When you get jealous
Y/N's POV

I just sighed as I entered my room. Pressing my back against the door and sucked in another breath. I'm gonna lose him. I'm gonna lose Millard to Fiona and there isn't anything I can do about it.

It was incredible how she could sit there and flirt with him while I was right across the lawn. And he didn't do anything to stop it. I wouldn't blame him. She's prettier than me, she's smarter than me, she's known him longer than me, she has been here for him longer than me, she just has every advantage imaginable.

This still sinking into my mind, I slid out of my day clothes and into my pajamas, slowly slipping into bed.

I was about to fall asleep before my door opened, I didn't turn around knowing who it was, "Y/N? Love?"

"Yes Millard?"

He didn't say anything until he was in bed with me, as he reached out to grab my waist I broke down. Leaning into him, I cried as he attempted to calm me down.

"Shhhh, it's okay, what's wrong?"

"Y-your g-g-gonna leave m-m-me."

"Now why would I do that?"

"Because y-you love h-her."

"Who darling?"

"F-F-Fiona." I cried again.

"No I don't. I love you." He whispered into my hair, placing a few kisses to my head.

"B-b-but you looked s-s-so happy w-with her t-t-today."

"When?"

"In the y-y-yard." I mumbled.

"We were talking about you." I knew if I could see him, his face would be a bright pink.

"Oh."

"I love you. Even when your jealous." He said, pulling me into a tighter hug.

I hit his chest lightly and laughed. "I love you too."

-----
When they get jealous
Y

/N's POV
"Millard?"

There was no reply. Me and Millard were just out at the beach and a boy came up to me and started to flirt. Millard couldn't do much, seeing as the boy was a couple years older but he tried. And then he ran off. I found his clothes in a heap near the front door of the home and haven't been able to find him since.

"Millard?" I called out, a little bit louder this time.

"Hmph." He grumbled.

I then noticed the dip in his bed.

I sighed and made my way over to him. And wrapped my arms around his neck. Though he was completely naked, it didn't bother me, nothing he hasn't done before.

"Are you mad at me?" I asked.

"No Y/N, why would I be mad at you." He grumbled, clinging onto me.

"I don't know, it just seems like you are."

"I'm not I promise. I'm mad at that douche who wanted to get with you."

I nodded slightly and yawned.

"Millard, you know I love you right? Only you."

"I know. Just the way he looked at you I-"

I cut him off, "Shhhh. There is no way I would have gone off with him."

"I know, but I couldn't help it."

"It's okay, just go to sleep."

He tightened his grasp on me and I giggled.

"I'm not going anywhere." I comforted him, rubbing his back and falling asleep myself.