𝘸𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘶𝘱

Jacob - Jake usually wakes up before you and is very gentle when he wakes you up. Usually he peppers your face in kisses or let's you sleep until breakfast is over, later bringing you up a plate and gently rubbing your back to wake you up. Miss Peregrine isn't a fan of the second way but Jake always convinces her.

Millard - Millard wakes up after you most of the time, but on the occasions that he doesn't he will gently shake your shoulder to wake you up.

Hugh - Hugh is usually up before you and has problems waking you up. He doesn't want to disturb your peaceful state but instead he would rather gawk at your beauty. Eventually he will whisper to you that it's time to get up.

Horace - Horace is without a doubt an early bird. Most of the time he is up before the other peculiars. This gives him the opportunity to make you an early breakfast. Which he does almost every morning. He will bring it to your room and rub your back to wake you up.

Emma - Your usually up before Emma but when you aren't she will straddle your waist and poke your sides, or she lifts up your shirt and presses her lips to your stomach, letting out an enormous breath which startles you every time.

Olive - Neither you or Olive usually wake up earlier than the other, it's really just a 50/50 chance of who will wake up first. But when she wakes up before you she simply kisses you to wake you from your slumber.

Victor - Victor is usually up before you and will carry you to your room, lie you on your bed, grab you an outfit for the day, and then let you sleep for a few more minutes as he gets himself ready before coming back to stroke your cheeks and kiss each one to wake you up.

Enoch: You are usually up before Enoch but on the very rare occasions that you aren't, he will lie on his back for a few minutes not wanting to wake you up before getting bored. When he does eventually get bored he simply rolls on top of you and tickles your sides.

-----
Question: Celebrity roll model who is still living?

My Answer: I have multiple